A network of satellites to control the global climate was created by Geoengineers to fix the cllimate but now, something has gone wrong—the system built to protect the Earth is attacking it. More…
Ken Caldeira keeps forgetting that when he worked at a Government weapons lab he discussed “adding pathogens to the clouds” to wage chemical and germ warfare on civilian populations. More…
Importantly, this new study could also challenge the expectations of the atmospheric manipulation industry promoted by atmospheric aerosol geoengineers, David Keith and Ken Caldeira. More…
Caldeira, then a scientist at Lawrence Livermore Labs, admitted that he had conducted the original computer modeling for the use of chemicals like aluminum oxide to fight global warming. More…
Download the 220 page Chemtrails manual in PDF Format HERE (Large 28 MB file. Use right-click method to download)
Details or original DoD Chemtrails Document:
Chemtrails: Chemistry 141 and 142, Fourth Edition CB (Applications and Concepts in Chemistry) by Usafa
Publisher: Addison Wesley Publishing Company (1998-03)
Spiral-bound – Sales Rank: 4847383
Product Demensions: 10.8 x 8.9 x 0.5 inches
Later editions of this textbook are now available online. See BookFinder4U or Google Search by ISBN number = ISBN: 0201306840
NASA Scientist Confirms “there’s different kinds of chemtrails”
NASA’s Doug Rowland is the only person to use the word “chemtrails” in this phone conversation. At 1 minute into the video Doug Rowland clearly states:
“There’s different kinds of chemtrails as you probably know”
The intent of Sue’s call to NASA was not about chemtrails at all. Sue never used the word “chemtrails” but was concerned about the lithium releases from the rocket experiment.
In fact, it was Rowland’s gratuitous use of “chemtrails” that was entirely appropriate since “chemtrails” is a contraction of “chemical trails” – a term historically used by NASA to describe chemical releases from rocket experiments (Chemical Aspects of Upper Atmosphere Research )
Rowland’s suggestion that there are “different kinds of chemtrails” reveals a range of scenarios where chemtrails are the result of chemical releases from various sources including rockets and jet aircraft.
It is now clear that the USAF academy pilot training manual entitled “Chemtrails” is a direct reference to releases of chemicals and heavy metals into the atmosphere from a variety of modes including rockets, jet aircraft , artillery or other methods.
Note: For comparison, Sue is not heard using the word chemtrails at any time in the original 7 minute version. (Video)
NASA’s historical use of the term “chemical trail”:
The familiar aviation term “contrail” is a contraction of the two words “condensation” and “trail”.
Similarly, a “chemtrail” is a logical application of the contraction rule where two similar words, “chemical” and “trail” are spliced together as a single recognizable word.
The term “chemical trail” became part of the NASA lexicon when published in the document “Chemical Aspects of Upper Atmosphere Research”. Excerpt below:
“Langley research center released tetramethyl-lead vapor trails in lower heterosphere”
“Thus, in the search for a satisfactory chemiluminescent agent, the Langley Research Center released tetramethyl-lead vapor trails in the lower heterosphere during two night-time (early morning) experiments on January 22, 1964. In each experiment about 22 Ibs of liquid Pb(CH 3) were carried aloft by the type of rocket shown in figure 6. The visible chemical trail extended from an altitude of about 89 km. to 113 km…”
Source: NASA: “Chemical Aspects of Upper Atmospher Research” Published May 8, 1964, Page 6 and 7
By Richard A. Hord and Harold B. Tolefson (PDF)
Atmospheric scientist, Jasper Kirkby points to a photo of chemtrails to confirm covert climate engineering accomplished with aerosol dumps from jet aircraft and ship trails.
In the first example Dr. Kirkby says jet aircraft are dumping aerosols high into the atmosphere. He then says that ship tracks are also seeding clouds with extra aerosols. Referring to both aerosol operations he summaraizes: “This is where we generate several hundred percent super-saturation” (of aerosols).
Kirkby confirms the aerosol dumps are a covert operation when he concludes:
“We have to say instantly that this is a non-natural condition”
There is no doubt aerosols are being deliberately and covertly dumped into the atmosphere with the result of super-saturating the atmosphere with cloud condensation nuclei.
Contrary to rumors of “conspiracy theory”, the Department of Defense invented and published the term, “Chemtrails” in 1990 as the title to a chemistry manual for new pilots attending the esteemed US Air Force Academy. With the manual funded by the American taxpayer, the term “chemtrails” continues to be used by observers to describe unusual jet aircraft or rocket emissions.
In etymological terms, the origin of a word is very important. Regardless the intended definition, history clearly shows the term “Chemtrails” originated at the US Department of Defense as the title for a Chemistry manual used at the Air Force Academy cadet training program in the early 1990’s. Two editions of the “Chemtrails” manual are known to exist – A 200 page version for the 1990 Fall class and a 232 page version for the 1991 class. The course title “chemtrails” was so popular as to be adopted by the DoD for at least two academic years (1990-1991).
Definition – A: The Oxford Dictionary provides an accurate description of “chemtrails” even if they are unaware that the DoD is the “inventor” and original publisher of the word, “chemtrails”.
a visible trail left in the sky by an aircraft and believed by some to consist of chemical or biological agents released as part of a covert operation.
Origin: 1990s: blend of chemical and trail, on the pattern of contrail (Oxford Dictionary)
Definition – B: Defined as an “exotic weapon” in HR 2977, Space Preservation Act of 2001. (Gov. Doc – PDF)
Origin: Department of Defense title to a chemistry manual as required study for future pilots enrolled at the US Air Force Academy.
A Microfilm copy of “Chemtrails” is available through the Inter Library Loan system (ILL). Exhibts and chain of custody is included below.
NASA’s use of the term “chemtrails” to define releases of chemicals and heavy metals into the atmosphere is reflected in the title of the USAF Academy “Chemtrails” manual.
In 2001, US Rep., Dennis Kucinich introduced HR 2977 “Space Preservation Act of 2001”. The text of the Bill defines Chemtrails as an exotic weapon.
About the Chemtrails Manual Cover
- The Air Force Academy Chemtrails manual cover shows a flame from a Bunsen burner that appears to be producing two “trails”.
- The title of the manual “Chemtrails” is printed between the two “trails”.
- Considering the intentional graphic depicting “trails” it’s possible the Bunsen burner represents a jet engine producing “chemically” induced, persistent contrails.
- A Bunsen burner is a common piece of laboratory equipment that produces a single open gas flame which is used for heating, sterilization, and combustion.
- A test tube filled with a liquid is emptying contents into a flask.
- The remaining graphic appears to be a chemical representation for “methane” (CH4). Since Natural gas contains mostly “methane” it’s possible this symbol alludes to the fuel providing the flame to the Bunsen burner. (Natural Gas)
Method: An inter-library loan initiated by the Alachua County main library yielded a microfilm copy of the 1990 Chemistry 131 Manual used in training by the US Air force Academy. The lending institution was the William T. Young Library at the University of Kentucky as shown in the label below.
The microfilm was in acceptable condition, however the 1990 Chemtrails manual was scanned in 1992 under less than optimum conditions from a well-used original.
The Alachua County Library equipment was used to scan each of the 200 pages to digital *.TIF files. Photoshop was used to optimize each image to the smallest file size that would permit adequate resolution for on-line viewing. Each image was imported to a Microsoft Word page where the complete manual was saved to a 30 MB PDF file. (Portable Document File).
NOTE: A second edition of Chemtrails (232 pages) was published for a subsequent Fall class of Air Force cadets. (Circa 1992)
Disclaimer: The purpose of this post is to establish the term “chemtrails” was invented by the DoD and USAFA. However compelling, we resist claiming that the title and/or content is directly linked to the covert aerosol geoengineering and “chemtrails” operation that has been infecting planet earth for the past quarter century. The course content, however suggests possible methods for manipulation of the earth’s atmospheric chemistry and could be construed as a course requirement for pilots who could be engaged in deploying chemicals into the atmosphere.
A significant clue to the future US military agenda as perceived in 1990 is revealed in the chapter on “peak oil” beginning on pg. 64 titled: “Data From Analysis From Present And Future Energy Resources”.
Disclaimer: The purpose of this post is to establish the term “chemtrails” was invented by the DoD and US Air Force Academy.
However compelling, we resist claiming with absolute certainty that the title is directly linked to the obvious aerosol geoengineering aka “chemtrails” operation in increased evidence since the mid-1990’s. The content, however suggests possible methods for manipulation of the earth’s atmospheric chemistry and could be construed as a course requirement for pilots who would be engaged in deploying chemicals (chemtrails) into the atmosphere as an “exotic weapon”, as described in HR-2977 – aka “The Space preservation Act of 2001”.
A significant clue to the future US military agenda as perceived in 1990 is revealed in the chapter on global oil reserves beginning on pg. 64 titled: “Data From Analysis of Present And Future Energy Resources”.
Agents of Deception
History of CIA attempt to discredit reports connected with criminal government activity
CIA Document 1035-960: Foundation of a Weaponized Term
Professor James Tracey, PhD.
“Conspiracy theory” is a term that at once strikes fear and anxiety in the hearts of most every public figure, particularly journalists and academics.
Since the 1960s the label has become a disciplinary device that has been overwhelmingly effective in defining certain events off limits to inquiry or debate. Especially in the United States raising legitimate questions about dubious official narratives destined to inform public opinion (and thereby public policy) is a major thought crime that must be cauterized from the public psyche at all costs.
Conspiracy theory’s acutely negative connotations may be traced to liberal historian Richard Hofstadter’s well-known fusillades against the “New Right.” Yet it was the Central Intelligence Agency that likely played the greatest role in effectively “weaponizing” the term. In the groundswell of public skepticism toward the Warren Commission’s findings on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, the CIA sent a detailed directive to all of its bureaus. Titled “Countering Criticism of the Warren Commission Report,” the dispatch played a definitive role in making the “conspiracy theory” term a weapon to be wielded against almost any individual or group calling the government’s increasingly clandestine programs and activities into question. (Complete Article) — PDF
It’s an documented fact that governments around the world hire armies of shills to troll comment sections of news websites and social media with pro-establishment propaganda in an attempt to sway public opinion. The issue of Chemtrails and Covert geoengineering is no different. Listen to the report by Paul Joseph Watson
The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR): With it’s inception, evolution and implementation following WWI, the CFR has become the most influential source of global disinformation and deception. Wall Street, News Corporations, Endowment Funds, Universities and International corporations are subscribed to the CFR and Alcoa Aluminum Corp. is among them. The CFR “myth-makers” wield an unseen but controlling influence over the United Nations with a ploy to make climate change an excuse for further plunder for profit where Geoengineering the planet and copyrighting life on earth by Monsanto, could be worth unlimited $Trillions. The 1988 Book “Shadows of Power” remains one of the best sources to reveal how the culture within the CFR has been using the UN to push for a one world government in order to undermine the sovereignty of all nations with the consequence of undermining the will of all citizens.
- ContrailScience.com In circa 2010 Mick West had assumed the moniker “UNCINUS”. Mick openly admits he is not a scientist or meteorologist when he claims to be on a mission to “debunk” what is now revealed as deliberate and covert spraying of “aerosol dumps” high in the atmosphere. (Dr. Jasper Kirkby) Mick’s talent lies in image manipulation using photoshop to persuade his audience to accept incorrect conclusions when the need arises. Mick’s weakness lies in his inability to provide believable data to support his outrageous photoshop tricks and “least-likely” explanations that contradict the principle of Occam’s Razor. – a useful principal, when used in science that states: “when you have two competing theories that make exactly the same predictions, the simpler one is the better.”
Quotes from Mick circa 2010:
“I formerly posted here under the name “Uncinus” (there are still references to this in the comments, and I occasionally post elsewhere, like ATS, using Uncinus), I also post on YouTube as “Epoxynous”
“I’m not a scientist, or a meteorologist, but I try to ensure that what I post is comprised of independently verifiable facts.”
In a previous life, Mick West (firstname.lastname@example.org) was co-founder of Neversoft Entertainment and in the game industry since about 1991 and worked as a technical consultant as of circa 2008.
Mick’s article on Practical Fluid Dynamics as applied to realistic video game media suggests West is interested in devising a “chemtrail” that cannot be easily distinguished from a “contrail”.
“Fluid effects such as rising smoke and turbulent water flow are everywhere in nature, but are seldom implemented convincingly in computer games. The simulation of fluids (which covers both liquids and gasses) is computationally very expensive.” — (See Article)
Article by Jim Lee at Climate Viewer tells more about Mick West and how he applies his gaming strategies.
We are rightly suspicious when Mick’s ContrailScience and Metabunk sites magically appear near the top of the page in a Google search when relatively modest traffic would not normally warrant such a premium search position. An artificially high ranking serves as a disinformation trap for the naive who use a search engine like Google to find resources about “chemtrails”, “contrails” or “contrail science”.
What is UNCINUS?: Although standard dictionaries do not define UNCINUS (Cirrus Uncinus) with any reference to clouds or meteorology, the term has suddenly appeared to define a new species of “hooked” cloud that appears to look more like an aerosol dump. Absent any historical reference that UNCINUS refers to as a cloud species, the naive are left to assume this cloud’s bizarre “mares tail” cloud has only recently appeared in the skies of planet Earth towards the end of the 20th Century.
The Cirrus Uncinus photo below is posted in Wikipedia and sites no references or sources. Wiki is notorious for hosting trolls and cognitive infiltration networks to plant false data and disinformation.
The “nephology” link provided contains reference to Cirrus Uncinus but without providing a photo or comparative graphics. The International Cloud Atlas has deceptively been infiltrated to include new cloud species in order to re-write cloud history to include what we now know are aerosol dumps.
Finally – Mick’s use of a commercial DOT.COM website, (ContrailsScience.com) implies a “debunking” fee is collected.
Perhaps the answer lies in Mick West’s relationship to aerosol geoengineer, David Keith as revealed in Keith’s little book: “A Case For Climate Engineering”.
Feature articles by Mick West appearing on the GAMASUTRA website:
Collaborative Game Editing [05.20.09]
Intelligent Mistakes: How to Incorporate Stupidity Into Your AI Code [03.18.09]
Visualizing Floats [01.07.09]
Optimizing Asset Processing [10.29.08]
Debugging Memory Corruption in Game Development [10.16.08]
Procedural Spooling In Games [10.02.08]
The Whimsy Of Domain-Specific Languages [09.03.08]
Random Scattering: Creating Realistic Landscapes [08.06.08]
Practical Fluid Dynamics: Part 2 [07.23.08]
Measuring Responsiveness in Video Games [07.16.08]
Programming Responsiveness [07.09.08]
Practical Fluid Dynamics: Part 1 [06.26.08]
MICK WEST and DAVID KEITH – Silent Partners?
In his 2012 book, “A Case For Climate Engineering” aerosol geoengineer, David Keith reveals his willingness to align with an admitted novice in meteorology and science when he recommends Mick’s Contrailscience website.
Excepts of pages 125 and 126 (below) reveal Keith’s attempt to associate ideas of spraying “alumina” as a “conspiracy theory”.
“Believers claim that metals such as aluminum and barium are sprayed from commercial aircraft”
But in 2010, it’s well known (Video) that Keith was promoting this very same “aluminum” conspiracy theory at a geoengineering session at the 2010 AAAS annual meeting. Rather than be labeled a “kook”, Keith’s book contains not one word about his own idea about spraying alumina nor does he offer any reason as to why he gave up what was technically a better method than spraying sulfur to mitigate alleged, global warming.
Screen-shot from book reveals David Keith’s alliance with Mick West.
David Keith writes in his notes:
“There are many good websites for debunking chemtrails, including conspiracies.skepticproject.com/articles/chemtrails/ and contrailscience.com”
Finding rogue “debunking” sites recommended in Keith’s notes rather than credentialed sources indicts Keith as a creepy and potentially dangerous pseudo-scientist willing to destroy the planet’s atmosphere as a business venture.
Keith’s relationship to Mick West and Bill Gates speaks to the character of the criminal climate change cabal.
Stephen Colbert Punks David Keith in Interview
Notice David Keith when he asserts aerosols must be deployed at 20km above the earth – an altitude of 65,000 feet where the air is too thin for normal passenger aircraft. Maximum altitude for the current fleet of aircraft is about 42,000 feet – a difference of 25,000 feet.
If David Keith would dare to acknowledge the chemtrails “military” operation (below 40,000 feet) he would put himself out of business with his own plan to spray aerosols almost 5 miles higher in order to mitigate global warming.
Bill Gates is invested in a half-million shares of MONSANTO as he focuses his wealth on developing genetically modified technology, geoengineering and experimental vaccinations. With the participation of Gates in the future of the global food supply, MONSANTO is privy to any operation – including geoengineering and chemtrails that effect the Franken-corporations’s bottom line.
“For some years Keith and Caldeira have been Bill Gates’ principal source of expert knowledge on climate change.”
“It is clear, even at this early stage, that burgeoning commercial engagement in geoengineering is creating a constituency with an interest in more research ….”
Regardless our opinion of Keith’s ethics, he could never afford to admit the military was already spraying weaponized aerosols at the same time he was proposing a completely different aerosol geoengineering program that too closely resembles what the military was already doing – and what the public was already seeing in the skies. The only answer available for Keith is a complete media-supported “stonewall” of the covert chemtrails operation where most of the people remained fooled for most of the time.
They simply need to run out the clock until they get regulations passed and their profitable geoengineering business plans implemented.
JAY REYNOLDS – FOILED ALUMINUM
Below: A 2012 Screen-shot of alleged Jay Reynolds on – most likely – his or his son’s Facebook page that has since been removed. If the Zipcode (75098) is accurate Jay, or his son’s location at the time would be in the vicinity of Wylie, St. Paul, TX.
- Metabunk.org Also owned by Mick West – this site is a watering hole for “trolls” with a mission to convince a naive audience that aircraft chemtrails are normal “contrails”. Mick’s most prominent ally goes by the name “Jay Reynolds” who appears to have a science background but uses his knowledge like a tobacco lawyer to convince the judge that cigarettes are harmless. (ie: R.”J. Reynolds” tobacco).
- Blood Lines of the Illuminati author, Fritz Springmeier reports the control of the aluminum and tobacco industry by Reynolds family.
Fritz Springmeier overview of REYNOLDS’ financial interests
Before we get into the nitty-gritty let’s take a quick overview of the Reynold’s financial interests. Much of the family’s money has been well-hidden behind fronts, holding companies, etc. The Satanists of the Reynolds family have been involved in high level drug dealing during this century. They have also had some important and major interests in Banking, Tobacco, and Aluminum, it seems like a fair number have gotten into the mortuary/cremation business, which is a great assistance for cremation after rituals involving human sacrifice. The financial interests of the Reynolds seem to be strongest in the Middle South, and strong in both Virginia and North Carolina. The Reynold’s financial interests are so tightly woven in with the Cuilmans and Dukes that I will have to deal with all three families together. A few years ago the financial heads of the three families were as follows: Angier Biddle Duke, Richard S. Reynolds, Jr., and Joseph F. Cullman, 3rd. All were members of the Pilgrim Society. It is possible that the family also has sonic type of secret spiritual hierarchy too. If so, it might follow along the lines of the top 13 families which have kings and princes, and princesses, etc. of their bloodlines.
Ken Caldeira – Climate Change Engineer
“Caldeira, then a scientist at Lawrence Livermore Labs, [who] admitted that he had conducted the original computer modeling for the use of chemicals like aluminum oxide to fight global warming.”
# # # #
Controversial Plans to Slow Global Warming by Manipulating Atmosphere Reconsidered by Scientists
By Jayalakshmi K – 11/18/2014
Researchers from Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) are proposing a stratospheric perturbation experiment using small amounts of sulphuric acid to block sunlight.
This involves an amount equivalent to what a commercial aircraft releases in a few minutes of flying in the stratosphere, say scientists.
It can help understand how solar radiation management can reduce heating, concentration of water vapour in the stratosphere and study the movement of water vapour.
The potential risks of solar radiation management (SRM) are substantial and are among the reasons why experts have advised against such tinkering.
“The idea of conducting experiments to alter atmospheric processes is justifiably controversial, and our experiment, SCoPEx, is just a proposal,” says David Keith, Gordon McKay Professor of Applied Physics at Harvard SEAS and a professor of public policy at Harvard Kennedy School.
“It will continue to evolve until it is funded, and we will only move ahead if the funding is substantially public, with a formal approval process and independent risk assessment.”
Rubbishing the claim that geo-engineering results cannot be verified by small-scale tests, he says experiments like theirs will help reduce “unknown unknowns” in the picture.
Another paper co-authored by Keith and collaborators at the California Institute of Technology (CalTech) collects and reviews a number of other experimental methods, to demonstrate the diversity of possible approaches.
What is geoengineering?
Geoengineering looks at ways and means to reduce global warming by direct intervention that involves increasing capacity of planktons to take in more carbon dioxide as also blocking sunlight from hitting the surface using mirrors.
Opponents have looked at these as an escape way out of tougher mitigation methods that call for a low-carbon lifestyle.
Tinkering with the atmosphere or the oceans will only encourage nations and people to continue with the fossil-fuel based economy.
Recently, the International Renewable Energy Agency had shown that not only can renewable energy meet the rising demand but it can do so cheaply, and help limit global warming to the crucial two degrees during the century.
Attempts to buy time by fixing short-term pollutants like methane and sulphur dioxide will not work, a ETH Zurich study showed.
Carbon dioxide emitted in the burning of biomass and fossil fuels lasts thousands of years in the atmosphere, trapping heat and warming the planet.
The latest IPCC report on climate change has warned that unless the shift to renewable energy is complete by the end of the century, irreversible change will have devastating consequences on the planet.
In fact, it is the irreversible nature of climate change that can be addressed by geo-engineering, say advocates like Keith. Once the planet has crossed the threshold, there will be no going back for a 1000 years and it is then that forced cooling of the atmosphere will help, they argue.
How it works
The sulphur sprayed in the stratosphere will combine with water vapour to form tiny sulphate aerosols or fine particles. These get swept upward by natural wind patterns and are dispersed over the globe, up to the poles. Once spread across the stratosphere, the aerosols can reflect back into space about 1 percent of the sunlight hitting Earth. This can partially offset the warming effects caused by rising levels of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.
No Snow, No Problem: How Wall Street Profits from Weird Weather
INVEST in the Weather
Weather maps will frequently show “areas of interest” that do not “yet” reach the criteria for tropical cyclone designation. The National Hurricane Center defines INVEST areas on their website:
INVEST: A weather system for which a tropical cyclone forecast center (NHC, CPHC, or JTWC) is interested in collecting specialized data sets (e.g., microwave imagery) and/or running model guidance. Once a system has been designated as an invest, data collection and processing is initiated on a number of government and academic web sites, including the Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) and the University of Wisconsin Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies (UW-CIMSS). The designation of a system as an invest does not correspond to any particular likelihood of development of the system into a tropical cyclone; operational products such as the Tropical Weather Outlook or the JTWC/TCFA should be consulted for this purpose.
TV Interview with Josefina Fraile of SkyGuards
No Snow, No Problem: How Wall Street Profits from Weird Weather
Wall Street Prostitutes Mother Nature for Profit.
Mother nature has been turned into weather derivatives by financial firms where anything from unseasonably “good” to catastrophically “bad” weather could yield big profits for the banks.
Weather contracts frequently trade like stocks. Since the late 1990’s these wagers were based on rainfall and temperatures but since 2009 fledgling contracts on snowfall have become increasingly popular.
“While many of the financial firms that specialize in weather derivatives are specialized insurance companies, some are household names. An industry group the Weather Risk Management Association has 46 members including Morgan Stanley and Merrill Lynch, which is owned by Bank of America.” (Source)
Chicago Climate Exchange has been quietly supported by Big Oil through the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) whose subsidiary was the International Petroleum Exchange,
(IPE) (now ICE Futures) a petroleum futures options market.
In May 2010 ICE purchased CCX and Climate Exchange, along with two of its other exchanges (Chicago Climate Futures and European Climate Exchange), for $603 million. CCX founder and CEO Richard Sandor had also served as an ICE board member since 2002, and chaired the Climate Exchange.
Then, community organizer, Barack Obama was serving on the Joyce Foundation Board of Directors from 1995 – 2002 It’s no coincidence that the Foundation has long targeted Gun Control with $millions in donations to anti-gun organizations.
But the Joyce Foundation is also linked to another story having to do with consolidation of power in carbon trading.
The 9/11 event was planned to fulfill many agendas uncovered by private researchers but not reported or acknowledged in the corporate media.
Obama was involved in the formation of the Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX), destined to compete with Cantor Fitzgerald who had already patented the computer system to establish values of carbon off-sets to be traded. If Cantor did not exist, CCX would emerge as the world’s first carbon-emissions trading company. This is not to say that Obama had foreknowledge of 9/11 even if Bush ignored numerous warnings and allowed it to happen.
One 9/11 agenda includes the high probability that carbon trading companies in the Twin Towers were targeted for murder with the precision of a pilotless drone attack disguised as a passenger jet.
Why does Franklin Raines of Freddie/Fannie own the patent for a carbon trading computer originally owned by Carlton Bartels, CEO “Cantor Fitzgerald/CO2e.com/eSpeedprogram ? – a company whose employees were murdered by a well-guided jet aircraft that crashed into their offices on 9/11/2001? Wasting no time, why did the new Democratic Congress (2006) give the patent to Raines immediately following the election?
“The worst terror attacks in America’s history killed every one of the 658 Cantor Fitzgerald brokers, traders, technology specialists, and secretaries who were at their desks that morning. It was the single greatest loss suffered by any company or organization.” Business Week
It is statistically significant that 44 % of the souls murdered on 9/11 (including firefighters, police etc.) worked for companies that were in competition with the Chicago Climate Exchange. (CCX)? Al Gore, Obama, Maurice Strong, and whoever in government owns stock in CCX stands to cash in on $Trillions if they can pass enforceable Cap and Trade legislation. *** Veterans Today
Global Consolidation Finalized in Two Steps
1 – ICE Buys CCX on the Cheap
The Nov, 2010 closing of the Chicago Climate Exchange, could have been the largest unannounced failure of the Obama administration….and maybe not.
In 2008 and 2009 the CCX market value for one metric ton of carbon nose-dived from $7 per metric ton to 10 cents, along with the shareholders’ investments.
The CCX and the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) had enjoyed a close working relationship from the beginning. When the chips were down, ICE purchased CCX for pennies on the dollar in 2010, along with its parent company, Climate Exchange and two other exchanges (Chicago Climate Futures and European Climate Exchange), for $603 million.
It’s very cozy that CCX’s Richard Sandor had also served as an ICE board member from 2002, and chaired the Climate Exchange. The consolidation of energy futures into a globalist market was still underway. But ICE needed to acquire one more entity to achieve global control – The 200 year old New York Stock Exchange.
The New York Times Headline read: ICE Deal for N.Y.S.E. Creates Global Powerhouse
2- NYSE Sold to ICE
A huge step in the elite globalist agenda succeeded in December, 2012, when the New York Stock Exchange was sold to Big Oil’s global energy trader, Intercontinental Exchange ICE in an $ 8.2 Billion takeover. The implications to the survivability of the US dollar as the global reserve currency (petro-dollar) is clear. A global energy futures market (ICE) now has the ability to manipulate currencies completely outside the sovereignty of any nation in order to fix profits and fund vast and expensive explorations into oil-rich regions – like the arctic. This ultimately eliminates the need for the US dollar to perform as a single global reserve currency.
Value of Weather Modification, Aerosols, and Chemtrails Worth Trillions
Climate modification with advanced technologies creates a Casino of possibilities where the deck is always stacked in favor of the “powerhouse”.
We can expect the future for carbon taxes to be more probable and contentious than previously since most all the control is now in the hands of the “global powerhouse” while too many civilians have grown skeptic of the Global Warming propaganda.
Targeted weather modification in the arctic can provide access to Big Oil where 30% of the global oil supply is ready for drilling.
- Chicago Climate Club Gets Capped
- Obama’s involvement in Chicago Climate Exchange—the rest of the story
- Specific Companies in the World Trade Center Targeted on 9/11
- The Shore Bank, Obama, Chicago Climate Exchange Scam
- The Joyce Foundation
- Following the Money: Obama, 9/11, Chemtrails, Climate Change, $Trillions in Carbon Taxes
- Collapse of Chicago Climate Exchange Means a Strategy Shift on Global Warming Curbs
- History of the Chicago Climate Exchange
Two Primary Documents Featured in this Story
This set of documents from 1966 reveals a network of government agencies in perpetual and secret collaboration and the military to Modify the Global climate. Created by the elitist National Academy of Sciences – decades of an inter-agency culture of secrecy explains why the issue of covert aerosol Geoengineering (chemtrails) is a taboo topic to be degraded to the status of “conspiracy theory” by a matrix of complicit bureaucrats at every opportunity. This is why the FAA, NOAA, NASA and your local TV “meteorologist” refuse to employ scientific observation when asked to comment on an unusual sky filled with bizarre aircraft spraying.
“The gradually accumulating evidence of positive results from efforts at weather modification led the Committee on Atmospheric Sciences of the National Academy of Sciences, in November 1963, to appoint a Panel on Weather and Climate Modification “to undertake a deliberate and thoughtful review of the present status and activities in this field and of its potential and limitations for the future.” – Page 6.
This Federation of American Scientists document is a 1986 Critique of the 1966 NASA initiative where the author (Leitenburg?) characterizes NASA’s Weather Mod Program as hijacked into a military weapons system. This document is one of several found in: Studies of Military R&D and Weapons Development by Milton Leitenberg, Senior Research Scholar – Center for International and Security Studies, University of Maryland, College Park. Leitenburg is author of several books. (Amazon Books)
A 2014 Book of important, relative interest: “The Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science” by Tim Ball, PhD
It’s unacceptable that the UN/IPCC continue to push CO2 as the cause for climate change but refuse to acknowledge the military has been actively engaged in Climate Warming Weapons Technologies for decades.
Timeline For Deliberate Warming of the Arctic
1870: Standard Oil Corp. Inspired Proposals to Geoengineer a Warmer Arctic – Standard Oil Co. Inc. was an American oil producing, transporting, refining, and marketing company. Established in 1870 as a corporation in Ohio, it was the largest oil refiner in the world. Its controversial history as one of the world’s first and largest multinational corporations ended in 1911, when the United States Supreme Court ruled that Standard was an illegal monopoly.
1889: Jules Verne wrote about geoengineering the earth’s climate in 1889 in a sequel to “From the Earth to the Moon” called “The Purchase Of The North Pole”. Verne writes that the Baltimore Gun Club purchased large tracts of the Arctic then used the famous canon from the earth-to-the-moon to tilt the Earth’s axis. The goal was to establish a tropical paradise as a profitable tourist attraction at the North Pole while “improving” the entire global climate.
If Verne predicted that man would travel from the earth to the moon, it should be no surprise that he also predicted that a small group of influential men would consider warming the climate for profit.
1877: Verne could have been inspired by Harvard geologist Nathaniel Shaler who proposed diverting warm Atlantic water into the Arctic back in 1877 – a dozen years before Verne’s “fantastic”story was published and seven years after the formation of Standard Oil.
Warming the Arctic with large-scale Geoengineering projects has been the vision of industrialists for 100 years – and still is
Arctic detonation of 88 atmospheric, 29 underground, and 3 underwater nuclear devices from 1955 to 1990
Uploaded on Friday 17 Feb 2012 by GRID-Arendal – Nuclear activities in the Arctic over the last 50 years
From collection: Vital Arctic Graphics (2004 edition)
Author: Philippe Rekacewicz, UNEP/GRID-Arendal
Numerous nuclear explosions have taken place in the Arctic. One of the largest military nuclear testing facilities is on the island of Novaya Zemlya, where from 1955 through to 1990 the Soviet Union detonated 88 atmospheric, 29 underground, and 3 underwater nuclear devices. Dozens of civilian ‘peaceful nuclear explosions’ have also occured in the Russian Arctic, where nuclear bombs were used into the late 1980’s for seismic studies, mining, and in attempts to extinguish oil-field fires. (Source)
In 2008 – a year before low solar activity began to threaten 40 to 60 years of global cooling, the covert aerosol climate engineers were confident they could achieve a big arctic thaw for BIG OIL, a carbon tax and the politics of a United Nations led New World Order Bankster economy.
World Watch Institute: March, 2008: Arctic Melting May Lead To Expanded Oil Drilling
More than half of the Arctic Ocean was covered in year-round ice in the mid-1980s. Today, the ice cap is much smaller. Alarming evidence of this warming trend was released last week when the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) released satellite evidence that perennial Arctic ice cover, as of February, rests on less than 30 percent of the ocean.
“The rate of sea-ice loss we’re observing is much worse than even the most pessimistic projections led us to believe,” says Carroll Muffett, deputy campaigns director with Greenpeace USA. For the first time in recorded history, this past summer the entire Northwest Passage between the Pacific and Atlantic oceans was ice-free, according to scientists. (Source)
Remember when People Thought Arctic Warming was a Good Idea?
VILLAGE VOICE: “ Hey, remember when climate change was a swell idea? Coconuts were in the offing.”
“Imaginations ran wild, and The Washington Post envisioned Manhattan becoming a tropical paradise” … “People would be gathering oranges off the trees in Central Park, or picking cocoanuts from palms along the Battery, [and] hunting crocodiles off the Statue of Liberty.”
The prospect sounded so splendid to New Yorkers that Senator William Calder (1917-1923) tried to get $100,000 appropriated for a study of the idea. Village Voice
Remember when Scientists Thought Arctic Warming was a Good Idea?
1962 Harry Wexler (March 15, 1911- 1962) was an MIT graduate and PhD in meteorology. Wexler had been researching the link connecting chlorine and bromine compounds to the destruction of the stratospheric ozone layers, but died of a heart attack while on vacation in Woods Hole, Mass. Wexler had already accepted an invitation to deliver a lecture entitled “The Climate of Earth and Its Modifications” at the University of Maryland Space Research and Technology Institute. (Source)
Wexler’s was last in a long line of ambitious proposals to warm the Arctic. Coincidently, his proposals were made at the same time the National Academy of Sciences was working to create a national weather modification program – a direction in which the military had already embarked in 1958.
“Global Warming” initiatives proposed by Wexler:
- To increase the global temperature of the Earth by 1.7°C, “by injecting a cloud of ice crystals into the polar atmosphere by detonating 10 H-bombs in the Arctic Ocean – the subject of his 1958 article in Science magazine” (Wexler H., 1958, “Modifying Weather on a Large Scale,” Science, n.s. 128 (Oct. 31, 1958): 1059-1063).
- To diminish the global temperature by 1.2°C could be doable, “by launching a ring of dust particles into equatorial orbit, a modification of an earlier Russian proposal to warm the Arctic”.
- To destroy the ozone layer and hence increase abruptly the surface temperature of the Earth, by spraying “several hundred thousand tons of chlorine or bromine” with a stratospheric airplane. Fleming, 2007(a), pp. 56-57; Fleming, 2007(b), “note n° viii” p. 9 & p. 5 (source)
The decision to reverse direction from warming the arctic to cooling the arctic was announced in 1963 – the year following Wexler’s death when the National Academy of Sciences Committee on Atmospheric Sciences recommended appointment of a Panel on Weather & Climate Modification. pg 2
Prevailing Circumstances following WWII:
- Operation Paperclip (Also called Operation Overcast) succeeded in recruiting scientists from Nazi Germany for employment in the US after WW II and led to the formation of NASA and the ICBM program.
- The National Security Act passed in 1947 made possible the rise of the military industrial complex and creation of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA ) to increase opportunities for scientific experiments to be conducted without public knowledge or Congressional oversight.
- Post-war advances in science and advanced physics opened up opportunities to develop concepts of advanced thinkers like Nikola Tesla that had been waiting on the shelf for over 50 years.
- In 1958, military application of Tesla’s little known methods of electromagnetic manipulation of earth’s atmosphere was already underway. White House advisor on weather modification to President Eisenhower reported the DoD was studying ways to manipulate electrical charges of the earth and sky in order to manipulate the weather for purposes of national defense.
- The rise of an informed and educated middle class looked down on proposals that employed nuclear detonations that became regarded as dangerous and arrogant. This is not to say that proposals to mediate the arctic climate were totally abandoned.
If warming the arctic was regarded as good for commerce for 100 years why would a discovery that found carbon dioxide was already performing the task for free, suddenly be regarded as a climate catastrophe to be prevented at all costs (to carbon taxpayers)?
The BP disaster in the Gulf of Mexico demonstrates how Big Oil exists in a world of opportunistic pragmatism, no matter the risk to the environment. With an established record of corporate sociopathy, Big Oil would have little interest in what event would cause arctic ice to retreat as long as their long-held dream of new arctic navigation routes and access to previously ice-locked oil and gas reserves was realized. It could make marginal difference if the arctic temperatures rise due to (1) rising CO2 levels or (2) covert arctic climate manipulation.
This timeline of determined Geoengineering projects suggests the goal of mediating arctic climate remains a favorite goal of the fossil fuel industry.
1877 Harvard geologist Nathaniel Shaler proposed channeling more of the warm Kuroshio Current through the Bering Strait to raise temperatures in the Polar region by 30 degrees.
1912, New York Engineer and Industrialist, Carroll Livingston Riker proposed building a 200 mile jetty off Newfoundland to increase the Gulf Stream’s flow into to the Arctic Basin with the added benefit that it would “shift” the axis of planet earth. The New York Times characterized the proposal as “amazing”… but not insane.
1929: Hermann Oberth, German-Hungarian physicist and engineer; Proposed building giant mirrors on a space station to focus the Sun’s radiation on Earth’s surface, making the far North habitable and freeing sea lanes to Siberian harbors.
1945; Julian Huxley, biologist and Secretary-General of UNESCO 1946-48; Proposed exploding atomic bombs at an appropriate height above the polar regions to raise the temperature of the Arctic Ocean and warm the entire climate of the northern temperate zone.
1946 Village Voice article from 2005 reporting on theMay, 1946 issue of Mechanix Illustrated that featured several arctic-warming geoengineering proposals. One “brave new idea” was proposed by Julian Huxley, then the Secretary-General of UNESCO, and brother of Aldous Huxley, that would detonate atomic bombs to warm the Arctic.
1958; M. Gorodsky, Soviet engineer and mathematician, and Valentin Cherenkov, Soviet meteorologist; Proposed placing a ring of metallic potassium particles into Earth’s polar orbit to diffuse light reaching Earth and increase solar radiation to thaw the permanently frozen soil of Russia, Canada, and Alaska and melt polar ice.
1958; Arkady Markin, Soviet engineer; Proposed that the United States and Soviet Union build a gigantic dam across the Bering Strait and use nuclear power–driven propeller pumps to push the warm Pacific current into the Atlantic by way of the Arctic Sea. Arctic ice would melt, and the Siberian and North American frozen areas would become temperate and productive.
1958 Russian Oil engineer, P.M. Borisov’s proposed melting the Arctic and Greenland icecaps by spreading black coal dust on the ice, creating cloud-cover across the poles to trap heat and to divert warm Atlantic waters into the polar regions. This scheme was taken seriously by Soviet climatologists. Two conferences were held in Leningrad in the early 1960′s following an initial meeting in Moscow by the Presidium of the USSR Academy of Sciences in 1959.
1958 Atlantic Richfield geologist L.M. Natland, proposed exploding up to 100 underground nuclear bombs to mine the Alberta Oil Sands. Heat from the detonations was expected to boil the bitumen deposits, reducing their viscosity to the point that standard drilling operations could be used. The plan was encouraged by US efforts to find “peaceful uses” for atomic energy. The project was approved in 1959 but the Canadian government reversed their decision in 1962 and declared that Canada was opposed to all forms of nuclear testing. In 2012 the Canadian Tar Sands are, again an issue of international concern.
1962 Harry Wexler (March 15, 1911- 1962) was an MIT graduate and PhD in meteorology. Wexler had been researching the link connecting chlorine and bromine compounds to the destruction of the stratospheric ozone layers, but died of a heart attack while on vacation in Woods Hole, Mass. Wexler had already accepted an invitation to deliver a lecture entitled “The Climate of Earth and Its Modifications” at the University of Maryland Space Research and Technology Institute. (Source)
It remains largely unexplained why decades of optimism for warming the arctic was suddenly replaced with a campaign of fear and doom for the consequences of warming the arctic under the name of “Global Warming”, then “climate change”, as the efforts to engineer warming failed.
In the 1960’s Geoengineering proposals to warm the Arctic took a largely unexplained U-turn when oceanographer, Roger Revelle’s research concluded that carbon dioxide was already warming the climate for free and without the need for expensive and risky geoengineering projects.
This U-Turn of direction appeared to be a setback with the exception of those stakeholders in the energy sector who had been invested in arctic warming projects for decades. Did the CO2 story finally promise to give Exxon, BP and Shell what they wanted?
If the science of Roger Revelle’s forecast for global warming turned out to be wrong or too slow, the DoD could step in – for reasons of national security – to assist arctic warming as secret component of the military’s classified weather modification and weapons program.
The 1996 Air Force document that forecasts “Owning the Weather in 2025” would not rule out using Tesla and plasma technologies to increase arctic temperatures in order to disadvantage a perceived enemy. A decision not to intervene might betray the military’s primary objective of “Full Spectrum Dominance”. After all, access to Oil and Gas has been a national security priority for decades.
In 1966, Dr. Gordon J. F. MacDonald was Chairman of the ICAS Select Panel on Weather and Climate Modification and wrote:
“Carbon dioxide placed in the atmosphere since the start of the industrial revolution has produced an increase in the average temperature of the lower atmosphere of a few tenths of a degree Fahrenheit.” Gordon MacDonald “Unless Peace Comes: How to Wreck the Environment. Source
MacDonald was referring to Roger Revelle and Hans Suess paper that reversed the debate from how to warm the arctic to how to avoid warming the arctic. Revelle’s ocean research reported a rise in carbon dioxide in earth’s atmosphere was allegedly a result of industrial age manufacturing and coal-burning.Source
Revelle had worked with the Navy in the late 1940’s to determine which projects gained funding and successfully promoted the idea that the Navy should invest more in “basic research”. Revelle was deeply involved in the global growth of oceanography. He was also one of the committee chairmen in the influential National Academy of Sciences studies of the “Biological Effects of Atomic Radiation” (BEAR), 1954-1964. Revelle’s world influence was significant as president of the Scientific Committee on Oceanic Research, an international group of scientists devoted to advising on international projects. Revelle and other scientists at Scripps Institution of Oceanography helped the U.S. government to plan nuclear weapons tests so that oceanographers might make use of the data. Source
The conclusions of the BEAR report were understandably significant for demonstrating the harmful biological and environmental damage of atomic radiation and could easily suffice to thwart geoengineering projects that recommended detonating H-bombs. But the evidence is weak that all intentions to mediate arctic climate was totally abandoned.
If the fundamental goal to warm the arctic remains an unspoken priority of national security in the energy sector, the project could be taken out of public view and committee oversight to become a classified operation in the development of the military’s weather warfare program – an initiative that was acknowledged by civilian weather modification programs formalized by the 1966 NASA and ICAS charter.
Since 1958 Congress and the military had already been working on exotic weather warfare systems that involved electromagnetic manipulation of the ionosphere.
US Congress, Senate, Committee on Inter-State and Foreign Commerce, Weather Modification Research, Hearing, Washington D.C. US Govt. Printing Offlce, March 18-19, 1958; Lowell Ponte quotes Capt. Orville as reporting “that the Dept. of Defense was studying ways to manipulate the charges of earth and sky and so affect the weather by means of an electronic beams to ionize or de-ionize the atmosphere over a given area” …. Capt. Orville also discussed ongoing US Air Force experiments with ‘sodium vapor, ejected from jet planes to intercept solar radiation ‘ over enemy countries and rain their weather. (The Cooling, op. cit. pp. 168-169 Source P. 42
The flip-flop from finding ways to warm the arctic to suddenly finding ways to keep the arctic from warming was announced in 1963 – the year following the sudden death of Meteorologist, Harry Wexler. Having total awareness of the military’s 1958 weather weapons program, the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) recommended the appointment of a “Panel on Weather and Climate Modification”. source This event could serve to consolidate military and civilian weather modification programs for peaceful purposes or – if necessary – as covert weather modification and even climate warming operations secretly carried out by the military under the catch-all justification of “national security”.
FOLLOW THE MONEY: Lobbyists for Big Oil publicly claim Global Warming is a hoax while quietly investing billions in new drilling opportunities due to the reality of receding arctic ice. The energy sector has made huge investments in ice-breakers and drilling equipment to profit from the very global warming they are reluctant to acknowledge. The position of having your cake while eating it is essential. When arctic climate warming is revealed as a military climate modification operation, big oil can fall back on “we told you so”. Since governments may come and go over the next 100 years, they calculate the demand for oil – and the companies who drill for it – will remain intact.
- “As the polar ice cap retreats, energy companies are looking north for a potentially huge new source of crude” Source
- “Shell is one of six companies planning to extract oil, gas and minerals in the Arctic as global warming melts ice and opens new sea lanes to commerce.” Source
- “Remote and dangerous sources of arctic oil are becoming increasingly attractive as the global need for oil grows and the existing reserves dry up.” Source
Documents from 1966 reveal how the military and federal agencies are modifying the global climate.
TITLE: “Present and Future Plans of Federal Agencies in Weather-Climate Modification”
This set of documents from 1966 reveals a network of government agencies in perpetual and secret collaboration , working with the military to Geoengineer the climate. Created as an agenda of the elitist National Academy of Sciences – decades of an inter-agency culture of secrecy explains why the issue of covert aerosol Geoengineering is a taboo topic to be degraded to the status of “conspiracy theory” by every government agency in this web of complicit bureaucrats at every opportunity. This is why your local TV “meteorologist” will rarely make a helpful comment about an unusual sky filled with persistent jet trails.
- 1966, JUN: “Present and Future Plans of Federal Agencies in Weather-Climate Modification” Prepared by the ICAS select Panel on Weather Modification
- 1966: NOV: A Recommended National Program in Weather Modification – A Report to the Interdepartmental Committee for Atmospheric Sciences (ICAS) by Homer E. Newell – Associate Administrator for Space Science and Applications, NASA, Washington, D.C.
- 1966: APPENDIX I – Panel on Weather and Climate Modification to Committee on Atmospheric Sciences NAS-NRC – Membership Recommendations
- 1966: APPENDIX II – Special Commission on Weather Modification – National Science Foundation Membership Recommendations.
- 1966: APPENDIX III Report prepared by the ICAS Select Panel on Weather Modification; “Present and Future Plans of Federal Agencies in Weather-Climate Modification,” dated June 20, 1966
- 1966: APPENDIX IV Memorandum for Dr. Homer E. Newel1 from J. Herbert Hollomon, Chairman, ICAS, Subject: National Weather Modification Program, dated June 21, 1966
- 1966: APPENDIX V NASA Panel to Study Weather Modification Activities; Membership, Chronology of Meetings, and a Compilation of Supporting Material used by the Panel
- 1966: APPENDIX VI Budget Recommendations and Trends for a National Weather Modification Program
1966 – NASA: A Recommended National Program in Weather Modification – A report to the Independent Committee for Atmospheric Sciences (ICAS) by Homer E. Newell – Associate administrator for Space Science and Applications, NASA, Washington, DC.
In 1966, a report from NASA to ICAS (Independent Committee for Atmospheric Sciences of the National Academy of Sciences, NAS) was the first step in establishing a national Weather modification program that would ultimately involve multiple federal agencies. The report focused on four initial agencies: ESSA, NSF, NASA, and the Dept. of Interior’s Bureau of Reclamation.
Under Recommended Principals it was noted that (a) each agency would be independently funded while stressing inter-agency cooperation in research. Independent funding of agencies could make the program less conspicuous and more difficult for Congress to defund. Also, new agencies could be brought on board without high profile budget hearings. (b) A designated “central” agency – while having responsibility for focusing the national program – would not have any real authority to implement programs, leaving those decisions to probable unidentified civilian lobbyists and DoD “stakeholders”.
Although the theme of the ICAS report is in the context of protecting water, agriculture, forests, lands and natural resources, the knowledge gained from climate manipulation was of more immediate interest to the military and their industrial complex.
Thirty years following the creation of the Nation Program in Weather Modification, the US Air Force published a document (“Owning The Weather in 2025” ) establishing that federal agencies involved in the National Weather Modification program are under tacit authority of the Department of Defense.
Owning the Weather in 2025 – Opening Statement: Current technologies that will mature over the next 30 years will offer anyone who has the necessary resources the ability to modify weather patterns and their corresponding effects, at least on the local scale. Current demographic, economic, and environmental trends will create global stresses that provide the impetus necessary for many countries or groups to turn this weather-modification ability into a capability.
In the United States, weather-modification will likely become a part of national security policy with both domestic and international applications. Our government will pursue such a policy, depending on its interests, at various levels. These levels could include unilateral actions, participation in a security framework such as NATO, membership in an international organization such as the UN, or participation in a coalition. Assuming that in 2025 our national security strategy includes weather-modification, its use in our national military strategy will naturally follow. Besides the significant benefits an operational capability would provide, another motivation to pursue weather-modification is to deter and counter potential adversaries.
In this paper we show that appropriate application of weather-modification can provide battlespace dominance to a degree never before imagined. In the future, such operations will enhance air and space superiority and provide new options for battlespace shaping and battlespace awareness.1 “The technology is there, waiting for us to pull it all together;”2 in 2025 we can “Own the Weather
Case Study 2
A 1986 Critique of the 1966 National Weather Modification Initiative
The Evolution of a Weather Modification R&D program Into a Military Weapons System
This Federation of American Scientists document is intended as a critique of the US Weather Modification Program that characterizes as hijacked into a military weapons system.
For over 100 years, experts and authors were advocating geoengineering projects warm the arctic. The public, at large, was entertained by these concepts even when suggestions to detonate hydrogen bombs over the north pole were advocated by a nationally recognized weather expert in 1962.
It’s revealing that initial proposals to solve the newly discovered CO2 “warming” problem had less to do with cutting back on carbon emissions and more to do with a rush to release toxic atmospheric aerosols without first, researching the hazards. The specter of polluting the atmosphere, blocking sunlight and causing the release of huge volumes of CO2 from the jet aircraft aerosol sorties is an obvious public health concern that requires years of research the government was unwilling to legislate and fund. Therefore, the impatience with which these chemical aerosol schemes have been promoted suggests that emergency steps to cool the planet with aerosols has long been regarded as a tantalizing primary mission.
In 1962, Geoenginnering efforts to warm the arctic were widely entertained but in 1966 it was top priority to prevent the arctic from warming by even one degree.
Trojan Horse?: Under the military’s vision to Own the Weather Weather in 2025 atmospheric warming with ionospheric and plasma weapons is an established capability. The numerous agencies inside the National Weather and Climate Modification program are actively guarding the military’s aerosol and energy weapons program with stiff denials to the public and media whenever the issue of “chemtrails” is a story on local radio or TV stations.
It’s unacceptable that the UN/IPCC continue to push CO2 as the cause for climate change but refuse to acknowledge the military has been actively engaged in climate modification since the mid 1990’s?
An abrupt reversal of policy from promoting arctic climate mediation to preventing Global Warming resulted in ideas that both polluted the atmosphere AND became a source of Global Warming.
Just as the ICAS/NASA National Weather Modification program is being formalized the record shows most ideas to cool the planet suddenly involve bazaar schemes to spray or disburse particles, biology and dust into the atmosphere and oceans. These are the same people who – just a few months earlier, were eagerly lining up to hear Wexler talk about ways to warm the planet with hydrogen bombs, destruction of the OZONE and orbital particles.
While most of us realize that many of these proposals from respected experts would be catastrophic to the environment, not all of these draconian ideas have been rejected, even as increasing evidence determines that deploying chemicals into the atmosphere does more harm than good.
Deployment of geoengineering aerosols as observed in practice for two decades is now regarded as a source of global warming – not a fix.:
Geoengineering Aerosols Are Warming the Atmosphere and Are a Source of Global Warming
In 1999, Climate Scientist, Joyce Penner published a study that determined Jet Aircraft Contrails and high Cirrus clouds produce a net warming of surface temperatures. Dr. Penner’s status as a climate scientist on the UN International Panel on Climate Change implies a consensus on the issue of contrails and high thin couds warming the atmosphere to affect climate change. (Article)
“It can be seen from this model that the results of artificial aerosol introduction into the lower atmosphere can be of a magnitude quite on par with the extraordinary impacts projected by even modest and conservative global warming models upon humans in the near future. As the model presented herein is intended to be reasonably conservative, the impact of the aerosol operations could be much greater than these results show. It is advised that the citizens consider the viability and merit of this model in the examination of the global warming issue, and that they openly take aggressive action to halt the intentional aerosol operations.
This paper is late in its offering, as my availability for continued research at this level is limited. I am nevertheless hopeful that the information can be evaluated and assimilated into the many rationales and arguments that have developed over the last decade to cease the intentional alteration of the atmosphere of our planet.” – Cliff Carnicom Complete study
Geoengineering Proposals to Warm the Arctic Are Replaced by Fear of Global Warming
- 1965; President’s Science Advisory Committee, United States; Proposal: Investigated injecting condensation or freezing nuclei into the atmosphere to counteract the effects of increasing carbon dioxide.
- 1977; Cesare Marchetti, Italian industrial physicist; Coined the term “geoengineering” and proposed sequestering CO2 in the deep ocean.
- 1983; Stanford Penner, A. M. Schneider, and E. M. Kennedy, American physicists; Suggested introducing small particles into the atmosphere to reflect more sunlight back into space.
- 1988; John H. Martin, American oceanographer; Proposed dispersing a relatively small amount of iron into appropriate areas of the ocean to create large algae blooms that could take in enough atmospheric carbon to reverse the greenhouse effect and cool Earth.
- 1989; James T. Early, American climatologist suggested deflecting sunlight by 2 percent with a $1 trillion to $10 trillion “space shade” placed in Earth orbit.
- 1990; John Latham, British cloud physicist; Proposed seeding marine stratocumulus clouds with seawater droplets to increase their reflectivity and longevity.
- 1992; NAS Committee on Science, Engineering, and Public Policy proposed adding more dust to naturally occurring stratospheric dust to increase the net reflection of sunlight.
- 1998: International Space Station (ISS): The first modular component of the International Space Station (ISS) was launched and is the current (in 2012) habitable artificial satellite in low Earth orbit following the Salyut, Almaz, Skylab and Mir. (1998 ISS mission consistent with same year increase in jet aerosol public observations and complaints) The stated function of the SSI is to provide an international space platform for research and experimentation in the fields of biology, human biology, physics, astronomy, meteorology (weather) and other fields.
- 2010: Geoengineer, David Keith (AAAS Meeting) proposal to use jet aircraft to spray Sulfur dioxide and aluminum nano-particles into the atmosphere to reflect sunlight back into space.
In 1968, Gordon J. F. MacDonald authored a chapter in “Unless Peace Comes“ where he correctly predicted that future means of obtaining national objectives by force hinges on man’s ability to control and manipulate the environment of planet Earth.
“When achieved, this power over his environment will provide man with a new force capable of doing great and indiscriminate damage. Our present primitive understanding of deliberate environmental change makes it difficult to imagine a world in which geophysical warfare is practised. Such a world might be one in which nuclear weapons were effectively banned and the weapons of mass destruction were those of environmental catastrophe. As I will argue, these weapons are peculiarly suited for covert or secret wars.”
“To consider the consequences of environmental modification in struggles among nations, we need to consider the present state of the subject and how postulated developments in the field could lead, ten to fifty years from now, to weapons systems that would use nature in new and perhaps unexpected ways. “
More Than Owning the Weather in 2025
The confidence and enthusiasm expressed in the USAF 1996 document: Owning the Weather in 2025 was supported by the advent of scalar weapons technologies during the Reagan Star War years. The document promises: “weather-modification can provide battlespace dominance to a degree never before imagined. The “never before imagined” comment speaks directly to the HAARP ionospheric heater facility, the Bernard Eastlund patents and military strategies for global military dominance. This scenario of weather control harkens to the predictive warning from Gordon MacDonald in chapter in the book: Unless Peace Comes: How to Wreck the Environment. Source
Timeline for Owning the Weather: From 1987-1992 ATPI scientists build on Bernard Eastlund’s patents for development of new weapon capabilities
In 1994 ATPI is bought by E-Systems with a contract to build the biggest ionospheric heater in the world (HAARP). — In 1995, Raytheon bought E-Systems and old APTI patents. — In 1996 the Air Force publishes: Owning The Weather in 2025
In his 2011 book, Here on Earth: A Natural History of the Planet, scientist and author, Tim Flannery reminds us that proposals to melt the Icecaps were advanced after World War II by reputable figures including the first director-general of UNESCO (Julian Huxley-1946), by a top official at the U.S. Weather Bureau, and by a Russian oil engineer Petr Mikhailovich Borisov. Scientific conferences debated the merits, while mining and energy corporations contemplated the use of nuclear detonations in the extraction of coal and oil.
Reputable figures in the international community saw an opportunity to detonate nuclear weapons as a novel and constructive way to geoengineer the Arctic. The prevailing rationale to justify method included: (1) The arctic is nearly too cold to be habitable by humans (2) The polar ice cap blocks valuable shipping lanes. (3) The expanses of frigid water up North contributes to uncomfortably cold winters in many countries. (4) difficulty of drilling for oil through ice.
The idea was publicly floated as a “peaceful use” of atomic weapons.
Flannery offers this example as evidence of humanity’s seeming propensity for hastening its own extinction.
Here on Earth: A Natural History of the Planet – By Tim Flannery. Book Reviewby Mark Engler
Russian Oil engineer, P.M. Borisov’s Proposed Method of Melting the Arctic Icecap
Borisov’s idea: If the Arctic ice is once melted much less of the sun’s radiation will be reflected out into space and therefore the arctic ice cap will not re-form. An ice-free Arctic Ocean would be a great boon to oceanic shipping, especially between Europe and East Asia. Much land in northern Canada and Siberia would be freed of permafrost and made suitable for agriculture. Borisov believed that an ice-free Arctic Ocean would lead to increased evaporation of water and hence increased rainfall worldwide, including the region of Sahara Desert leading to grass growing there. Borisov considers all of the impacts of the melting of the Arctic ice cap to be beneficial. He asserts that the melting of the Greenland ice cap would raise sea levels at a rate of only 1.5 to 2 mm per year.
This scheme was taken seriously by Soviet climatologists. Two conferences were held in Leningrad in the early 1960′s following an initial meeting in Moscow by the Presidium of the USSR Academy of Sciences in 1959. Borisov’s suggestions to warm the arctic included:
- Covering great areas of the Arctic with black powders such as coal dust (G. Veksler, 1959) (Carbon Black?)
- Dispersing the cloud cover over the central Arctic Basin (D. Fletcher, 1958) (Geoengineering Aerosols?)
- Deepening of the Thomson Sill (V.N. Stepanov, 1963)
- Covering the water surface with a monomolecular film (M. Budyko, 1962)
- Installations to direct warmer Atlantic water into the Kara Sea (V.P. P’yankov, 1965)
- Pumping cold Arctic water into the Pacific to draw warm Atlantic water into the Arctic Basin (P.M. Borisov, c. 1968)
This concept also required construction of a dam across the Bering Strait. Source: P.M. Borisov, “Can we Control the Arctic Climate?”, Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, March, 1969, pp. 43-48.
In a related scheme, a proposal was floated to store nuclear waste in the Antarctic. The plan would allow specially designed canisters of hot radioactive waste to melt down through the ice until it reached the “ice-rock interface” where it would supposedly remain in cold storage for 250,000 years.
The following Timeline is from the book, “Angels Don’t Play This HAARP” Advances in Tesla Technology by Jeanne Manning and Dr. Nick Begich and contains disturbing facts about the little known history of our Government’s use of scalar technologies to modify the weather. Additional events and links were inserted in 2012 to update the list.
Timeline of public and covert testing and development of energy weapons
- 1886-8: Nikola Tesla invents system of Alternating Current power source and transmission system. As 60-pulse-per-second (hertz) AC power grids spread over the land, Earth’s resonance frequency will eventually dance to a different beat than her usual 7-8 hertz .
- 1900: Tesla applies for patent for a device to transmit Electrical Energy “Through the Natural Mediums”. U.S. Patent #787,412 issued in 1905
- 1924: Confirmation that radio waves bounce off ionosphere (electrically-charged layer starting at altitude of 50 kilometers).
- 1938: Scientist proposes to light up night sky by electron gyrotron heating from a powerful transmitter.
- 1940: Tesla announces “death ray” invention.
- 1945: Atomic bomb tests begin 40,000 electromagnetic pulses to follow.
- 1952: W.O. Schumann identifies 7.83 hertz resonant frequency of the earth.
- 1958: Van Allen radiation belts discovered (zones of charged particles trapped in earth’s magnetic field) 2,000+ miles up. VA Belt violently disrupted with nuclear detonations
- 1958: Project Argus, U.S. Navy explodes 3 nuclear bombs in Van Allen belt.
- 1958: As far back as 1958, the chief White House adviser on weather modification, Captain Howard T. Orville, said the DoD was studying “ways to manipulate the charges of the Earth and sky and so affect the weather by using an electronic beam to ionise or de-ionise the atmosphere over a given area.
- 1960: Series of weather disasters begin.
- 1961 – Project Skywater – Bureau of Reclamation (water) cloud seeding project funded by Congress.
- 1961: Copper needles dumped into ionosphere as “telecommunications shield”.
- 1961: Scientists propose artificial ion cloud experiments. In 1960′s the dumping of chemicals (barium powder etc.) from satellites/rockets began.
- 1961-62: Soviets and USA blast many EMPs in atmosphere, 300 megatons of nuclear devices deplete ozone layer estimated at 4%.
- 1962: Launch of Canadian satellites and start of stimulating plasma resonances by antennas within the space plasma.
- 1966, June, Report to ICAS by ICAS Select Panel – Chair, Gordon JF MacDonald. “Future plans of Federal Agencies in Weather and Climate Modification.”
- 1966, Nov, report from NASA to ICAS (Independent Comm. for Atmospheric Sciences of the Nat. Academy of Sciences, NAS) was first step in establishing a National Weather Modification program
- 1966: Gordon J. F. MacDonald publishes military ideas on environmental engineering. MacDonald was Chair of the ICAS Select Panel on Weather and Climate Modification.
- 1960′s: In Wisconsin, US Navy Project Sanguine lays ELF antennae.
- 1968: Moscow scientists tell the West that Soviets pinpointed which pulsed magnetic field frequencies help mental and physiological functions and which do harm.
- 1968: Gordon JF MacDonald authors chapter in book: “Unless peace Comes – a scientific forecast of new weapons” MacDonald was Chair of the ICAS Select Panel on Weather and Climate Modification.
- 1969: Hail Suppression Data from Western North Dakota, 1969–1972 South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, Rapid City.
- 1972: First reports on “ionospheric heater” experiments with high frequency radio waves, at Arecibo. 100-megawatt heater in Norway built later in decade; can change conductivity of auroral ionosphere.
- 1972: Potential Value of Satellite Cloud Pictures in Weather Mod. Projects – Report prepared for NASA by Institute of Atmospheric Sciences South Dakota School of Mines and Technology Rapid City.
- 1973: Documentation that launch of Skylab and associated rocket exhaust gases `’halved the total electron content of the ionosphere for three hours.
- 1973: Recommendations for study of Project Sanguine’s biological effects denied by Navy.
- 1974: United Nations General Assembly bans environmental warfare. ENMOD
- 1974: High-frequency experiments at Plattesville, Colorado; Arecibo, Puerto Rico; and, Armidale, New South Wales heat “bottom side of ionosphere”.
- 1974: Experiments airglow brightened by hitting oxygen atoms in ionosphere with accelerated electrons.
- 1975: Evaluation of Monte Carlo Tests of Effectiveness of Cloud Seeding on Growing Season Rainfall in North Dakota.
- 1975: Stanford professor Robert Helliwell reports that VLF from power lines is altering the ionosphere.
- 1975: U. S. Senator Gaylord Nelson forces Navy to release research showing that ELF transmissions can alter human blood chemistry.
- 1975: Pell Senate Subcommittee urges that weather and climate modification work be overseen by civilian agency answerable to U.S. Congress. No action taken.
- 1975: Soviets begin pulsing “Woodpecker” ELF waves, at key brainwave rhythms. Eugene, Oregon, one of locations where people were particularly affected.
- 1976: Drs. Susan Bawin and W. Ross Adey show nerve cells affected by ELF fields.
- 1977: Environmental Impacts of Precipitation Management – Inferences to Project Skywater
- 1978: Weather modification: programs, problems, policy, and potential (Large PDF File)
- 1979: Launch of NASA’s third High-Energy Astrophysical Observatory causes large-scale, artificially-induced depletion in the ionosphere. Plasma hole caused by “rapid chemical processes” between rocket exhaust and ozone layer.” …“ionosphere was significantly depleted over a horizontal distance of 300 km for some hours.”
- 1979: Annotated Bibliography of Predictor Variables for Weather Modification Applications – Funded by NSF Grant ATM 79-05007 pub., Illinois State Water Survey, Urbana.
- 1985: Bernard J. Eastlund applies for patent “Method and Apparatus for Altering a Region in the Earth’s Atmosphere, ionosphere and/or Magnetosphere,” (First of 3 Eastlund patents assigned to ARCO Power Technologies Inc.)
- 1986: US Navy Project Henhouse duplicates Delgado (Madrid) experiment — very low-level, very-low-frequency pulsed magnetic fields harm chick embryos. 20
- 1987: In the later part of the decade the U.S. begins network of Ground Wave Emergency Network (GWEN) towers, each to generate Very Low Frequency (VLF) waves for defense purposes .
- 1987-92: Other APTI scientists build on Eastlund patents for development of new weapon capabilities.
- 1994: Military contractor E-Systems buys APTI, holder of Eastlund patents and contract to build biggest ionospheric heater in world (HAARP).
- 1994: Congress freezes funding on HAARP until planners increase emphasis on earth-penetrating tomography uses, for nuclear counter proliferation efforts. (Oil and gas exploration)
- 1995-1997: Public complaints accumulate across the US regarding unusual cloud formations and sudden increase in observable persistent jet contrails that appear unnaturally under dry atmospheric conditions. These observations are accompanied by complaints of biological specimens and web formations that appear to fall from the sky. Many instances of qualified lab analysis reveal high concentration of aluminum, barium and other elements that are consistent with DoD electromagnetic experiments
- 1995: Raytheon buys E-Systems and old APTI patents. The technology is now hidden among thousands of patents within one of the largest defense contractor portfolios.
- 1995: Congress budgets $10 million for 1996 under “nuclear counterproliferation” efforts for HAARP project.
- 1995: Test of patent number 5,041,834 to generate an Artificial Ionospheric Mirror (AIM), or a plasma layer in the atmosphere. The AIM is used like the ionosphere to reflect RF energy over great distances.
- 1994-6: Testing of first-stage HAARP (euphemistically named High frequency Active Auroral Research Program) equipment continues, although funding was frozen.
- 1996: HAARP scientists test the earth-penetrating tomography applications by modulating the electroject at Extremely Low Frequencies (ELF)
- 1998: Projected date for fully-operating HAARP system.
- 2009: Operation HAMP – Department of Homeland Security operation to Modify and Steer Hurricanes with Geoengineering Aerosols
- 2012: Celebrating 50 years of Success. A Compilation of highlights from the Institute of Atmospheric Sciences at South Dakota School of Mines & Technology Rapid City.
The World is Waking Up to State Crimes of Climate Warming and Violent Weather by Combinations of Powerful Electromagnetic Energy Weapons and Aerosol Climate Change Engineering
It was in the mid- 1990’s when the US public a were suddenly confronted with unexplained changes in the sky that included bazaar new cloud formations and new types of jet contrails that persisted in the skies for hours even while the relative humidity was very low at the altitudes where the jets were flying. These observed changes were coincident with events following the 1994 E-Systems purchase of APTI, also holder of plasma physicist, Bernard Eastlund’s patents and contracts to build the world’s largest ionospheric heater (HAARP).
The history of the 1966 National weather Modification Program and the coincidence of events around the time of bazaar new cloud formations is sufficient reason to pursue the relationship of persistent jet aerosols to the ionospheric heater experiments at the HAARP facility and Gakona, AK, Aricebo, PR and many more similar facilities brought online in recent years.
The ongoing depletion of earth’s protective OZONE layer is a known risk to manipulation of the ionosphere with powerfully heated beams of electromagnetic radiation. Pollution from the Shuttle missions, alone has accounted for rapid ozone depletion according to NASA’s own documents.
Further damage results when chemical aerosols deployed over either polar region traps heat in the troposphere resulting in a rise in surface temperatures to endanger normal formation of seasonal ice with an associated plunge in stratospheric temperatures into the range of -109 deg. F. with the formation of chemically contaminated ice crystals that react with sunlight to further deplete the OZONE.
From 2009 to 2012 persistent jet chemical aerosols are clearly observed over the North Polar regions on many satellite images and ground-based photographs. It is no surprise that NASA now reports new OZONE depletion in far northern latitudes where none was previously detected.
It’s no secret that government agencies, the military and commercial interests of the US and abroad have invested in a radical scalar system of weather modification that is now revealed to have far too many unintended negative consequences to sustain life on earth.
Continuation of this vast and terra-deforming aerosol geoengineering operation will only confirm that one agenda is to deplete the arctic ice – a concept that has been embraced by influential men, Oil companies and nations for nearly 100 years.
The government, military, IPCC, UN and corporate stakeholders can no longer pretend to be desperately concerned about global warming and climate change while the world is waking up to realize these same entities are participating in the deployment of electromagnetic weapons and aerosols of massive climate destruction as a monstrous and Orwellian hoax on humanity.
World Wide Watch Institute, 2014:
In the seas north of Russia and Alaska, expanded oil-and-gas development is already under way. The U.S. Department of Interior last month sold a record-breaking $2.6 billion in development bids throughout the Chukchi Sea, just above the Bering Strait. Additional sales are scheduled for 2010 and 2012. As companies move into the Arctic to search for energy reserves or to create new shipping lanes, the potential environmental impacts could be huge. Balton acknowledged that shifting ice and coastal erosion makes exploration and development risky. “It’s definitely a dangerous area to maneuver. An oil spill would be really hard to clean up,” he said. *** Continue
- 2012: Discovery Channel Airs Weather Control, Aerosols and Interview with Michael Murphy
- 2009: Operation HAMP – Department of Homeland Security operation to Modify and Steer Hurricanes with Geoengineering Aerosols
- 1968 – Unless Peace Comes – How to Wreck the Environment – Chapter by Gordon J.F. MacDonald
- 1978 – Weather modification: programs, problems, policy, and potential (Large PDF file)
- 2011 – Here On Earth: A Natural History of the Planet – Flannery, 2011 – by Tim Flannery
- Discovery of Global Warming Roger Revelle – 1957 paper started the discussion even while warming the arctic was being considered.
- Coleman’s Corner : John Coleman – Meteorologist and original owner of the Weather Channel is an expert on the work of Oceanographer, Roger Revelle who – later in life – recanted his earlier conclusion that CO2 is a significant global warming gas..
- Stormy Weather – The Government’s Top-Secret Efforts To Control Mother Nature-12-22-2001 by Bob Fitrakis and Fritz Chess ColumbusAlive.com 12-22-2001
- Are Humans doomed to Destroy Themselves? Tim Fannery’s book: HERE ON EARTH A natural history of the planet
- Historical perspective on atmospheric engineering. A periodization, Régis Briday PhD Student at Centre Alexandre Koyré(PPT)
- Polar Eclipse; Village Voice article features May 1946 Mechanix Illustrated “using atomic bombs to warm the arctic”.
- Arctic oil rush: The new global petroleum race will shape Alaska’s future.
- HAARP.net Nick Begich Website – Angels Don’t Play this HAARP
- Global Research: Extensive Archives on Climate Change, Weather Modification and Chemtrails
- HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program)
- HAARP University( High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program).
- HAARP 101: The World’s Sexiest Energy Weapon
- HAARP 201: Timeline: An Animated History of Ionospheric Destruction
- HAARP 301: The Sonic Weapon of Vladimir Gavreau — Tesla, LRAD, and HAARP
- HAARP 401: Directed Energy Weapons 101: Infrasonic, Sonic, Microwave & Laser
- HAARP 501: Project Nimbus & The Fire of the Gods
- HAARP 601: HAARP + DARPA = Team Thundercats
- HAARP 701: Resonations from the Moon
- HAARP 801: Russian President wields Zombie Apocalypse weapon!
- HAARP 901: “Tales from the Crypt” Deleted Internet Pages
NikolaTesla, Inventor of the Death Ray, died in Jan, 1943 wherein the FBI took possession of his papers and documents.
After WWII, Operation “Overcast” (Later named opertion Paper Clip) was a US program to employ NAZI regime scientists in US laboratories.
The National Security Act, passed in 1947 Created the Central Intelligence Agency and made possible the rise of the military industrial complex
to increase opportunities for scientific experiments to be conducted without public knowledge or Congressional oversight.
In 1958, the military announced they were experimenting on the ionosphere with electronic beams for the purpose of manipulating the weather.
In 1962 Respected Meteolrologist Harry Wexler proposed geoengineering strategies to warm the planet.
In 1963 the National Academy of Scientists proposed formation of a panel to create a “National Weather and Climate Modification Program”.
In 1966 Plans to warm the arctic were abandoned without comment to be replaced with warnings that CO2 was already causing the atmosphere to get warmer.
This video introduces the article. Global Warming Linked to Advanced Climate Change Technology.
The title sounds provocative but NASA has concluded that man-made, persistent contrails are exacerbating global warming and could contribute to long-term changes in Earth’s climate.
The article explores the forgotten history of America’s National Weather and Climate Modification Program – Still in existance – and how it rapidly evolved into a military/civilian weather warfare program of mass destruction.
The documentation and subsequent critique reveals a program that went into rapid mission creep when the military became involved. The critique was drafted in 1986 by a member of the Union of Atomic Scientists.
The record shows that industrialists and their scientists have been looking for ways to warm the arctic for 100 years beginning in 1877 when Harvard geologist Nathaniel Shaler proposed diverting warm Atlantic water into the Arctic Sea.
Decades of arctic warming proposals followed until 1962 when respected MIT meteorologist, Harry Wexler proposed 3 schemes to increase the global temperature of the Earth by 1.7°C,:
(1) Detonate 10 hydrogen bombs in the arctic ocean to send ice crystals into the polar atmosphere
(2) Destroy the ozone layer by using aircraft to spray chlorine or bromine into the stratosphere .
(3) Launch dust particles into equatorial orbit to diffuse light to heat to warm the polar regions.
These ideas sound pretty frightening today, but in 1962 Wexler’s ideas were gaining traction and nobody “important” was calling him a lunatic. But following Wexler’s untimely death that same year the problem of how to warm the planet completely reversed polarity.
Suddenly – and without explanation – it was now imperative to find ways to cool the planet and to keep the atmosphere from warming.
The U-turn in national direction came about when a paper was published by oceanographer, Roger Revelle who claimed earth’s atmosphere was warming due to a buidup of carbon dioxide from burning coal back in the industrial age.
The new narrtive became “official” for media consumption in 1966 when Gordon MacDonald – Chairman of the new ICAS Select Panel on Weather and Climate Modification stated: “Carbon dioxide placed in the atmosphere since the start of the industrial revolution has produced an increase in the average temperature of the lower atmosphere of a few tenths of a degree Fahrenheit.”
Wexler’s proposals to warm the planet were never mentioned again but remained quietly popular with stakeholders in the oil and energy markets who had always seen vast opportunities for new shipping lanes and drilling as soon as the ice melted a bit.
In view of NASA’s position that man-made persistent contrails are exacerbating global warming – what are we to think?
If these man-made clouds are normal water vapor we have a problem that accelerates global warming. But If the problem can be fixed, and no governrnment authority has yet thought it was important enough to take immediate action we can reasonably assume that warming the climate with persistent contrails is a tolerable or even desired outcome.
And if If man-made clouds are revealed to be chemical aerosols deliberately sprayed into the atmosphere we can reasonably assume that heating the atmosphere is a hidden agenda inside a covert aerosol operation that mimmicks the appearance of a geoengineering plan to cool the planet. In reality, the chemical aerosol operations provide plausible deniablity to spectators that our benevolent government is secretly spraying the skies to test ways to mitigate global warming for the good of humanity.
This plausible deniaility is taught to us through media coverage of geoengineers lake David Keith who presents aerosol “cooling” strategies in frequent public appearances that are – in turn – presented as news in multiple media sources..
So, the agenda to warm the planet is cleverly hidden in plain sight disguised as an undisclosed but benevolent government program to test aerosol spraying to cool the planet if we should ever decide it’s necessary. Meanwhile, arctic ice continues to retreat despite decades of “testing”.
Aerosols are not the sole requirement in advanced climate change technology. High energy ionospheric heaters, Tesla Arrays, and exotic electromagnetic devices are required to interact with chemical aerosols in ways that normal water vapor contrails never could.
Mauro Oliveira is currently producing investigative radio shows with Small World Radio.net. He is also a co-founder of Geoengineering Watch.org and helped establish the pitch and pace of the anti-geoengineering movement by meeting the geoengineers head on in San Diego at the AAAS meeting in 2009. Geoengineering Watch.org took off by exposing Ken Caldeira, David Keith, BIll Gates and others as merely privatizing the secret global chemtrail program.
Geoengineer, Ken Caldeira Youtube Response to Oliveira’s Video in December 2012.
“Mauro, I share your concern about the environment and agree with you that the government often lies to us. I like your delivery style and video production. However, you have drawn false inferences from a few facts. For example, when I was at Lawrence Livermore Lab, I told them that I did not want a security clearance because I am a blabbermouth and want to be able to speak freely about what I know. I run climate models and study coral reefs. I believe we share the same goals. Best, Ken Caldeira”
Controlling the Controllers: A Timeline of Geoengineering Rules and Regulations Worldwide
When it comes to attempts to actively steer the environment toward a desired outcome via geoengineering, there are some international treaties and national regulations—but most have no teeth
By Mollie Bloudoff-Indelicato | October 25, 2012
When American businessman Russ George dumped iron sulfate into the Pacific Ocean last July as part of an elaborate geoengineering plan, environmental organizations around the world cried foul. But did he really do anything illegal? The body of legislation that governs geoengineering on a global scale is sparse and full of loopholes.
Has the Time Come to Try Geoengineering?
By David Biello | August 15, 2012
Earth’s average temperature has warmed by 0.8 degree Celsius over the last 100 years or so. The reason is increasing concentrations of greenhouse gases, particularly carbon dioxide, in the atmosphere. The concentration of CO2 has now reached 394 parts-per-million in the air we breathe—and would be even higher, roughly 450 ppm, if the oceans weren’t absorbing a good deal of the CO2 we create by burning fossil fuels, clearing forests and the like.
Ken Caldeira article – How Far Can Climate Change Go? How far can we push the planet?