Geoengineering is a deceptive, Orwellian term. When we watch geoengineering operations we actually see a weapons system intended to inflict global warming, drought, floods, wildfires and climate chaos. More…
We can no longer accept that the UN/IPCC is ignorant of the global Aerosol Climate Change Engineering program including associated electromagnetic eco-weapons. More…
In this groundbreaking new 2016 Dark Journalist episode he welcomes the author of the amazing book: Chemtrails HAARP And The Full Spectrum Dominance of Planet Earth, Elana Freeland. Elana’s 20 year journey into the realm of covert geoengineering programs, whose goal is to create a dominant Worldwide Smart Grid to ionize the atmosphere, centralize control and institute an all-powerful surveillance state, culminated in what Dark Journalist calls “The best book ever written on these controversial subjects!”
Elana’s investigation draws on the research of scientist Nick Begich and the work of her friend scientist Clifford Carnicom, the leading voices alerting the public to the dangers of large-scale Aerial Spraying and Ionospheric Heaters. Her penetrating insights into the controversial military policy of “Full Spectrum Dominance” and its ties to covert agendas for controlling the atmosphere have led her to secret programs that deal with Weather Warfare, Earthquake and Tsunami Delivery Systems, Nanotechnology, DNA Manipulation and Disaster Capitalism!
In her research she has found that the advanced technology that is behind such complex and mind-boggling activities is rooted in the same programs that created the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) back in the Reagan and Bush Sr. era that was dubbed “Star Wars” by the media. The further development of this technology led to the project called “The Space Fence” in which all life on earth was to be manipulated and controlled from above through nano-sensors with satellites observing the action on the ground.
From Smartphone Entrainment to Wireless Surveillance, Data Mining and WIFI Frequency Wave Towers, the public is now paying for the very tools that will be used to control their every move and monitor their every thought, phone call, email, and emotion. Through the news blackout of the controlled corporate mainstream media an average person has little or no knowledge that the air we breathe is being loaded up with nano-particulates to form the basis of a gigantic worldwide antenna that will be hooked into all physical, organic matter and feed impulses into an Artificial Intelligence infrastructure.
Mechanized Tyranny or Creative Freedom?
Will the Transhumanist agenda of corporate overlords merging with technology to dominate the earth and humanity come to pass? Is this the era of genetically-enhanced cyborg supersoldiers and controller attack drones funded by out of control black budget military programs and puppet-dancer politicians or will the exposure of these dangerous programs cause a radical shift in our 21st century paradigm? The choice apparently is ours.
Intense, informative exciting, alarming, unnerving, controversial and shocking, this is the Dark Journalist episode you don’t want to miss!
Major predictions in this 1959 Disney production include ability to steer hurricanes, manipulate high and low pressure systems and melt arctic ice to turn frozen regions into lush, temperate landscapes. More…
If Typhoon Soudelor was one of the most destructive to ever hit the commonwealth, Tropical Storm Champi was certainly one of the wettest. More…
The HAARP report demonstrates how Hurricane Joaquin was deliberately steered into the Bahamas, and then, to Bermuda. More…
Billions down the drain: Costly US missile defense project turned into major flop More…
Weather Warfare: Beware the US Military’s Experiments with Climatic Warfare
Michel Chossudovsky (CRG) , – HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction, capable of destabilising agricultural and ecological systems globally. Climatic warfare’ potentially threatens the future of humanity, but has casually been excluded from the reports for which the IPCC received the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize.
Rarely acknowledged in the debate on global climate change, the world’s weather can now be modified as part of a new generation of sophisticated electromagnetic weapons. Both the US and Russia have developed capabilities to manipulate the climate for military use.
Environmental modification techniques have been applied by the US military for more than half a century. US mathematician John von Neumann, in liaison with the US Department of Defense, started his research on weather modification in the late 1940s at the height of the Cold War and foresaw ‘forms of climatic warfare as yet unimagined’. During the Vietnam war, cloud-seeding techniques were used, starting in 1967 under Project Popeye, the objective of which was to prolong the monsoon season and block enemy supply routes along the Ho Chi Minh Trail.
The US military has developed advanced capabilities that enable it selectively to alter weather patterns. The technology, which is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), is an appendage of the Strategic Defense Initiative – ‘Star Wars’. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction, operating from the outer atmosphere and capable of destabilising agricultural and ecological systems around the world. (Continue)
I have detailed how HAARP creates mind-altering ELF waves, artificial aurora, plasma clouds, and how they are now moving ionospheric heaters to boats. None of this is being reported anywhere but CV News.
Six consecutive Lab tests from Alachua County rainwater each report Aluminum and Barium consistent with geoengineering aerosols
- Article: Welsbach Patent for Atmospheric Seeding With Heavy Metals
- Article: Neurologist Warms Aluminum in Chemtrails is a Dangerous Neurotoxin
Forestry expert, Francis Mangels is presently a professor and master gardener, growing gardens in the Pacific Northwest for 50 years. He came from farm and forest country in Montana and Idaho, to Mt. Shasta in 1981. With BS cum laude in Forestry 1970 and MS in Zoology 1976, Francis also has “minors” in many conservation and natural resource subjects: soils, geology, botany, bugs, fish, agriculture, range, wildlife, and conservation management.
Francis retired from district biologist for Mt. Shasta-McCloud USFS in 2008, where he did range, wildlife, botany, mushrooms, fisheries, and other input to timber sales and other natural resource projects for 35 years. He also was a USDA Soil Conservationist for the Soil Conservation Service and served farms, ranches, orchards, and gardens.
Francis maintains membership in over 30 conservation, arts, religious, community action, and educational groups. He plays over 50 musical instruments with a variety of other interests and pastimes, such as ancient history, ancient music, luthier, bluegrass, military history, literature, religions, astronomy, philosophy, corporate propaganda, poetry, farm engineering, practical handyman, and community sustainability. He also writes medieval romances, technical papers, and contributions to various newspaper columns.
Francis provides free services to gardens, orchards, and vineyards by his belief that local communities should become self-sustaining as soon as possible. He also believes in thrifty living and cooperative effort among townsfolk and businesses. “Everyone has something to offer; hopefully something as practical as possible.
2012 – IPCC: MANAGING THE RISKS OF EXTREME EVENTS AND DISASTERS TO ADVANCE CLIMATE CHANGE ADAPTATION (PDF)
The UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) is claiming that extreme heat waves and record high temperatures this year are direct effects of climate change.Scientists for the IPCC stated:
“It is very likely that there has been an overall decrease in the number of cold days and nights, and an overall increase in the number of warm days and nights, at the global scale.”
The 592 page report (PDF) went on to claim that projected increases in magnitude and frequency of extreme events would occur in many regions. The report also predicts:
- Tropical cyclones and hurricanes will be more intense than in the past
- More heat waves and record hot temperatures worldwide
- Increased downpours in Alaska, Canada, northern and central Europe, East Africa and north Asia
Chris Field, ecologist of the Carnegie Institution of Washington, warns:
“There is disaster risk almost everywhere.”
The report specifies that US Coastal regions are in imminent danger from hurricanes and rising seas by 20 % by 2030.
Texas would be threatened by storm surges that could double by 2030. Mumbai, India could become uninhabitable because of flooding, storms and rising seas. But one point that the IPCC does not make in their report is the effects of Geoengineering on the planet.
Governments have been using weather modification to change the planet’s natural bio-spherical patterns. Chemtrails, dumping barium, aluminum, and other toxins into the atmosphere, have the effect of warming temperatures. The aluminum meant to reflect the sun’s heat out into space also traps the heat from the Earth’s surface causing a stagnant layer of extremely hot air. What scientists call the “greenhouse effect” is actually a direct causation of this geoengineering process.
Droughts are formed when the chemicals released into the air bind moisture particles in the atmosphere with over-abundance of CCN (Cloud Condensation Nuclei). This causes precipitation to be reduced in targeted areas while moving accumulated rain to flood a different region.
The High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) in Gokona, Alaska, a collection of transmitters pointed toward the sky. The US government claims HAARP is a scientific experiment for learning about the properties and comportment of the upper atmosphere (ionosphere).
In Documents from the UN’s General Assembly on Decolonization in 2007, HAARP was designed (among other things) to cause disruption in weather patterns.
“Arecibo was also mentioned as a test-site for the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Programme (HAARP), in a patent filed by an individual in the United States, to conducted experiments related to ionospheric manipulation. HAARP could function as an anti-missile and anti-aircraft defence system, permit interception and disruption of communications, weather and submarine and subterranean communications, among other things. The HAARP patent papers also stated that the invention could “simulate and perform the same function as performed by the detonation of a heavy type nuclear device”. – 14 June 2007 – SPECIAL COMMITTEE ON DECOLONIZATION CALLS ON UNITED STATES TO EXPEDITE PUERTO RICO’S SELF-DETERMINATION PROCESS
HAARP’s tell-tale signs have been reported just before some of the most devastating “natural” disasters of recent years.
- Electrical disturbances visible in our upper atmosphere days before earthquakes in Japan and China.
- Rippled line cloud formations caused by radio wave interference and streaking lights in the skies before the earthquakes in Chile and Haiti.
Conveniently, the IPCC is claiming man-made global warming is causing the weather patterns and problems that are developing. It benefits their agenda to blame humans for these disasters when they have plans to control the world through global governance. To gain such an immense power over the entire population, they must first make a villain out of humanity.
Al Gore and his lies about the cause of global warming have been ingeniously effective for turning the social meme to self-basement. Through carbon credits and depopulation, the UN plans to “control” the effects of global warming.
Ignoring the sun’s effects on our planet’s weather, the ties to sunspots and our earth’s temperature and that carbon dioxide has nothing to do with rising temperatures, we have been duped into joining a green movement with the hidden agenda to gain absolute governance over our lives as author, Rosa Koire writes in her book about UN Agenda-21, “The Green Mask”
Two Primary Documents Featured in this Story
This set of documents from 1966 reveals a network of government agencies in perpetual and secret collaboration and the military to Modify the Global climate. Created by the elitist National Academy of Sciences – decades of an inter-agency culture of secrecy explains why the issue of covert aerosol Geoengineering (chemtrails) is a taboo topic to be degraded to the status of “conspiracy theory” by a matrix of complicit bureaucrats at every opportunity. This is why the FAA, NOAA, NASA and your local TV “meteorologist” refuse to employ scientific observation when asked to comment on an unusual sky filled with bizarre aircraft spraying.
“The gradually accumulating evidence of positive results from efforts at weather modification led the Committee on Atmospheric Sciences of the National Academy of Sciences, in November 1963, to appoint a Panel on Weather and Climate Modification “to undertake a deliberate and thoughtful review of the present status and activities in this field and of its potential and limitations for the future.” – Page 6.
This Federation of American Scientists document is a 1986 Critique of the 1966 NASA initiative where the author (Leitenburg?) characterizes NASA’s Weather Mod Program as hijacked into a military weapons system. This document is one of several found in: Studies of Military R&D and Weapons Development by Milton Leitenberg, Senior Research Scholar – Center for International and Security Studies, University of Maryland, College Park. Leitenburg is author of several books. (Amazon Books)
A 2014 Book of important, relative interest: “The Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science” by Tim Ball, PhD
It’s unacceptable that the UN/IPCC continue to push CO2 as the cause for climate change but refuse to acknowledge the military has been actively engaged in Climate Warming Weapons Technologies for decades.
Jules Verne wrote about geoengineering the earth’s climate in 1889 in a sequel to “From the Earth to the Moon” called “The Purchase Of The North Pole”. Verne writes that the Baltimore Gun Club purchased large tracts of the Arctic then used the famous canon from the earth-to-the-moon to tilt the Earth’s axis. The goal was to establish a tropical paradise as a profitable tourist attraction at the North Pole while “improving” the entire global climate.
If Verne correctly predicted that man would travel from the earth to the moon, it should be no surprise that he also predicted that a small group of influential men would consider warming the climate for profit.
Verne could have been inspired by Harvard geologist Nathaniel Shaler who proposed diverting warm Atlantic water into the Arctic back in 1877 – a dozen years before Verne’s “fantastic”story was published.
Warming the Arctic with large-scale Geoengineering projects has been the vision of industrialists for 100 years – and still is
Arctic detonation of 88 atmospheric, 29 underground, and 3 underwater nuclear devices from 1955 to 1990
Uploaded on Friday 17 Feb 2012 by GRID-Arendal – Nuclear activities in the Arctic over the last 50 years
From collection: Vital Arctic Graphics (2004 edition)
Author: Philippe Rekacewicz, UNEP/GRID-Arendal
Numerous nuclear explosions have taken place in the Arctic. One of the largest military nuclear testing facilities is on the island of Novaya Zemlya, where from 1955 through to 1990 the Soviet Union detonated 88 atmospheric, 29 underground, and 3 underwater nuclear devices. Dozens of civilian ‘peaceful nuclear explosions’ have also occured in the Russian Arctic, where nuclear bombs were used into the late 1980’s for seismic studies, mining, and in attempts to extinguish oil-field fires. (Source)
In 2008 – a year before low solar activity began to threaten 40 to 60 years of global cooling, the covert aerosol climate engineers were confident they could achieve a big arctic thaw for BIG OIL, a carbon tax and the politics of a United Nations led New World Order Bankster economy.
World Watch Institute: March, 2008: Arctic Melting May Lead To Expanded Oil Drilling
More than half of the Arctic Ocean was covered in year-round ice in the mid-1980s. Today, the ice cap is much smaller. Alarming evidence of this warming trend was released last week when the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) released satellite evidence that perennial Arctic ice cover, as of February, rests on less than 30 percent of the ocean.
“The rate of sea-ice loss we’re observing is much worse than even the most pessimistic projections led us to believe,” says Carroll Muffett, deputy campaigns director with Greenpeace USA. For the first time in recorded history, this past summer the entire Northwest Passage between the Pacific and Atlantic oceans was ice-free, according to scientists. (Source)
Remember when People Thought Arctic Warming was a Good Idea?
VILLAGE VOICE: “ Hey, remember when climate change was a swell idea? Coconuts were in the offing.”
“Imaginations ran wild, and The Washington Post envisioned Manhattan becoming a tropical paradise” … “People would be gathering oranges off the trees in Central Park, or picking cocoanuts from palms along the Battery, [and] hunting crocodiles off the Statue of Liberty.”
The prospect sounded so splendid to New Yorkers that Senator William Calder (1917-1923) tried to get $100,000 appropriated for a study of the idea. Village Voice
Remember when Scientists Thought Arctic Warming was a Good Idea?
1962 Harry Wexler (March 15, 1911- 1962) was an MIT graduate and PhD in meteorology. Wexler had been researching the link connecting chlorine and bromine compounds to the destruction of the stratospheric ozone layers, but died of a heart attack while on vacation in Woods Hole, Mass. Wexler had already accepted an invitation to deliver a lecture entitled “The Climate of Earth and Its Modifications” at the University of Maryland Space Research and Technology Institute. (Source)
Wexler’s was last in a long line of ambitious proposals to warm the Arctic. Coincidently, his proposals were made at the same time the National Academy of Sciences was working to create a national weather modification program – a direction in which the military had already embarked in 1958.
“Global Warming” initiatives proposed by Wexler:
- To increase the global temperature of the Earth by 1.7°C, “by injecting a cloud of ice crystals into the polar atmosphere by detonating 10 H-bombs in the Arctic Ocean – the subject of his 1958 article in Science magazine” (Wexler H., 1958, “Modifying Weather on a Large Scale,” Science, n.s. 128 (Oct. 31, 1958): 1059-1063).
- To diminish the global temperature by 1.2°C could be doable, “by launching a ring of dust particles into equatorial orbit, a modification of an earlier Russian proposal to warm the Arctic”.
- To destroy the ozone layer and hence increase abruptly the surface temperature of the Earth, by spraying “several hundred thousand tons of chlorine or bromine” with a stratospheric airplane. Fleming, 2007(a), pp. 56-57; Fleming, 2007(b), “note n° viii” p. 9 & p. 5 (source)
The decision to reverse direction from warming the arctic to cooling the arctic was announced in 1963 – the year following Wexler’s death when the National Academy of Sciences Committee on Atmospheric Sciences recommended appointment of a Panel on Weather & Climate Modification. pg 2
Prevailing Circumstances following WWII:
- Operation Paperclip (Also called Operation Overcast) succeeded in recruiting scientists from Nazi Germany for employment in the US after WW II and led to the formation of NASA and the ICBM program.
- The National Security Act passed in 1947 made possible the rise of the military industrial complex and creation of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA ) to increase opportunities for scientific experiments to be conducted without public knowledge or Congressional oversight.
- Post-war advances in science and advanced physics opened up opportunities to develop concepts of advanced thinkers like Nikola Tesla that had been waiting on the shelf for over 50 years.
- In 1958, military application of Tesla’s little known methods of electromagnetic manipulation of earth’s atmosphere was already underway. White House advisor on weather modification to President Eisenhower reported the DoD was studying ways to manipulate electrical charges of the earth and sky in order to manipulate the weather for purposes of national defense.
- The rise of an informed and educated middle class looked down on proposals that employed nuclear detonations that became regarded as dangerous and arrogant. This is not to say that proposals to mediate the arctic climate were totally abandoned.
If warming the arctic was regarded as good for commerce for 100 years why would a discovery that found carbon dioxide was already performing the task for free, suddenly be regarded as a climate catastrophe to be prevented at all costs (to carbon taxpayers)?
The BP disaster in the Gulf of Mexico demonstrates how Big Oil exists in a world of opportunistic pragmatism, no matter the risk to the environment. With an established record of corporate sociopathy, Big Oil would have little interest in what event would cause arctic ice to retreat as long as their long-held dream of new arctic navigation routes and access to previously ice-locked oil and gas reserves was realized. It could make marginal difference if the arctic temperatures rise due to (1) rising CO2 levels or (2) covert arctic climate manipulation.
This timeline of determined Geoengineering projects suggests the goal of mediating arctic climate remains a favorite goal of the fossil fuel industry.
1877 Harvard geologist Nathaniel Shaler proposed channeling more of the warm Kuroshio Current through the Bering Strait to raise temperatures in the Polar region by 30 degrees.
1912, New York Engineer and Industrialist, Carroll Livingston Riker proposed building a 200 mile jetty off Newfoundland to increase the Gulf Stream’s flow into to the Arctic Basin with the added benefit that it would “shift” the axis of planet earth. The New York Times characterized the proposal as “amazing”… but not insane.
1929: Hermann Oberth, German-Hungarian physicist and engineer; Proposed building giant mirrors on a space station to focus the Sun’s radiation on Earth’s surface, making the far North habitable and freeing sea lanes to Siberian harbors.
1945; Julian Huxley, biologist and Secretary-General of UNESCO 1946-48; Proposed exploding atomic bombs at an appropriate height above the polar regions to raise the temperature of the Arctic Ocean and warm the entire climate of the northern temperate zone.
1946 Village Voice article from 2005 reporting on theMay, 1946 issue of Mechanix Illustrated that featured several arctic-warming geoengineering proposals. One “brave new idea” was proposed by Julian Huxley, then the Secretary-General of UNESCO, and brother of Aldous Huxley, that would detonate atomic bombs to warm the Arctic.
1958; M. Gorodsky, Soviet engineer and mathematician, and Valentin Cherenkov, Soviet meteorologist; Proposed placing a ring of metallic potassium particles into Earth’s polar orbit to diffuse light reaching Earth and increase solar radiation to thaw the permanently frozen soil of Russia, Canada, and Alaska and melt polar ice.
1958; Arkady Markin, Soviet engineer; Proposed that the United States and Soviet Union build a gigantic dam across the Bering Strait and use nuclear power–driven propeller pumps to push the warm Pacific current into the Atlantic by way of the Arctic Sea. Arctic ice would melt, and the Siberian and North American frozen areas would become temperate and productive.
1958 Russian Oil engineer, P.M. Borisov’s proposed melting the Arctic and Greenland icecaps by spreading black coal dust on the ice, creating cloud-cover across the poles to trap heat and to divert warm Atlantic waters into the polar regions. This scheme was taken seriously by Soviet climatologists. Two conferences were held in Leningrad in the early 1960′s following an initial meeting in Moscow by the Presidium of the USSR Academy of Sciences in 1959.
1958 Atlantic Richfield geologist L.M. Natland, proposed exploding up to 100 underground nuclear bombs to mine the Alberta Oil Sands. Heat from the detonations was expected to boil the bitumen deposits, reducing their viscosity to the point that standard drilling operations could be used. The plan was encouraged by US efforts to find “peaceful uses” for atomic energy. The project was approved in 1959 but the Canadian government reversed their decision in 1962 and declared that Canada was opposed to all forms of nuclear testing. In 2012 the Canadian Tar Sands are, again an issue of international concern.
1962 Harry Wexler (March 15, 1911- 1962) was an MIT graduate and PhD in meteorology. Wexler had been researching the link connecting chlorine and bromine compounds to the destruction of the stratospheric ozone layers, but died of a heart attack while on vacation in Woods Hole, Mass. Wexler had already accepted an invitation to deliver a lecture entitled “The Climate of Earth and Its Modifications” at the University of Maryland Space Research and Technology Institute. (Source)
It remains largely unexplained why decades of optimism for warming the arctic was suddenly replaced with a campaign of fear and doom for the consequences of warming the arctic under the name of “Global Warming”, then “climate change”, as the efforts to engineer warming failed.
In the 1960’s Geoengineering proposals to warm the Arctic took a largely unexplained U-turn when oceanographer, Roger Revelle’s research concluded that carbon dioxide was already warming the climate for free and without the need for expensive and risky geoengineering projects.
This U-Turn of direction appeared to be a setback with the exception of those stakeholders in the energy sector who had been invested in arctic warming projects for decades. Did the CO2 story finally promise to give Exxon, BP and Shell what they wanted?
If the science of Roger Revelle’s forecast for global warming turned out to be wrong or too slow, the DoD could step in – for reasons of national security – to assist arctic warming as secret component of the military’s classified weather modification and weapons program.
The 1996 Air Force document that forecasts “Owning the Weather in 2025” would not rule out using Tesla and plasma technologies to increase arctic temperatures in order to disadvantage a perceived enemy. A decision not to intervene might betray the military’s primary objective of “Full Spectrum Dominance”. After all, access to Oil and Gas has been a national security priority for decades.
In 1966, Dr. Gordon J. F. MacDonald was Chairman of the ICAS Select Panel on Weather and Climate Modification and wrote:
“Carbon dioxide placed in the atmosphere since the start of the industrial revolution has produced an increase in the average temperature of the lower atmosphere of a few tenths of a degree Fahrenheit.” Gordon MacDonald “Unless Peace Comes: How to Wreck the Environment. Source
MacDonald was referring to Roger Revelle and Hans Suess paper that reversed the debate from how to warm the arctic to how to avoid warming the arctic. Revelle’s ocean research reported a rise in carbon dioxide in earth’s atmosphere was allegedly a result of industrial age manufacturing and coal-burning.Source
Revelle had worked with the Navy in the late 1940’s to determine which projects gained funding and successfully promoted the idea that the Navy should invest more in “basic research”. Revelle was deeply involved in the global growth of oceanography. He was also one of the committee chairmen in the influential National Academy of Sciences studies of the “Biological Effects of Atomic Radiation” (BEAR), 1954-1964. Revelle’s world influence was significant as president of the Scientific Committee on Oceanic Research, an international group of scientists devoted to advising on international projects. Revelle and other scientists at Scripps Institution of Oceanography helped the U.S. government to plan nuclear weapons tests so that oceanographers might make use of the data. Source
The conclusions of the BEAR report were understandably significant for demonstrating the harmful biological and environmental damage of atomic radiation and could easily suffice to thwart geoengineering projects that recommended detonating H-bombs. But the evidence is weak that all intentions to mediate arctic climate was totally abandoned.
If the fundamental goal to warm the arctic remains an unspoken priority of national security in the energy sector, the project could be taken out of public view and committee oversight to become a classified operation in the development of the military’s weather warfare program – an initiative that was acknowledged by civilian weather modification programs formalized by the 1966 NASA and ICAS charter.
Since 1958 Congress and the military had already been working on exotic weather warfare systems that involved electromagnetic manipulation of the ionosphere.
US Congress, Senate, Committee on Inter-State and Foreign Commerce, Weather Modification Research, Hearing, Washington D.C. US Govt. Printing Offlce, March 18-19, 1958; Lowell Ponte quotes Capt. Orville as reporting “that the Dept. of Defense was studying ways to manipulate the charges of earth and sky and so affect the weather by means of an electronic beams to ionize or de-ionize the atmosphere over a given area” …. Capt. Orville also discussed ongoing US Air Force experiments with ‘sodium vapor, ejected from jet planes to intercept solar radiation ‘ over enemy countries and rain their weather. (The Cooling, op. cit. pp. 168-169 Source P. 42
The flip-flop from finding ways to warm the arctic to suddenly finding ways to keep the arctic from warming was announced in 1963 – the year following the sudden death of Meteorologist, Harry Wexler. Having total awareness of the military’s 1958 weather weapons program, the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) recommended the appointment of a “Panel on Weather and Climate Modification”. source This event could serve to consolidate military and civilian weather modification programs for peaceful purposes or – if necessary – as covert weather modification and even climate warming operations secretly carried out by the military under the catch-all justification of “national security”.
FOLLOW THE MONEY: Lobbyists for Big Oil publicly claim Global Warming is a hoax while quietly investing billions in new drilling opportunities due to the reality of receding arctic ice. The energy sector has made huge investments in ice-breakers and drilling equipment to profit from the very global warming they are reluctant to acknowledge. The position of having your cake while eating it is essential. When arctic climate warming is revealed as a military climate modification operation, big oil can fall back on “we told you so”. Since governments may come and go over the next 100 years, they calculate the demand for oil – and the companies who drill for it – will remain intact.
- “As the polar ice cap retreats, energy companies are looking north for a potentially huge new source of crude” Source
- “Shell is one of six companies planning to extract oil, gas and minerals in the Arctic as global warming melts ice and opens new sea lanes to commerce.” Source
- “Remote and dangerous sources of arctic oil are becoming increasingly attractive as the global need for oil grows and the existing reserves dry up.” Source
Documents from 1966 reveal how the military and federal agencies are modifying the global climate.
TITLE: “Present and Future Plans of Federal Agencies in Weather-Climate Modification”
This set of documents from 1966 reveals a network of government agencies in perpetual and secret collaboration , working with the military to Geoengineer the climate. Created as an agenda of the elitist National Academy of Sciences – decades of an inter-agency culture of secrecy explains why the issue of covert aerosol Geoengineering is a taboo topic to be degraded to the status of “conspiracy theory” by every government agency in this web of complicit bureaucrats at every opportunity. This is why your local TV “meteorologist” will rarely make a helpful comment about an unusual sky filled with persistent jet trails.
- 1966, JUN: “Present and Future Plans of Federal Agencies in Weather-Climate Modification” Prepared by the ICAS select Panel on Weather Modification
- 1966: NOV: A Recommended National Program in Weather Modification – A Report to the Interdepartmental Committee for Atmospheric Sciences (ICAS) by Homer E. Newell – Associate Administrator for Space Science and Applications, NASA, Washington, D.C.
- 1966: APPENDIX I – Panel on Weather and Climate Modification to Committee on Atmospheric Sciences NAS-NRC – Membership Recommendations
- 1966: APPENDIX II – Special Commission on Weather Modification – National Science Foundation Membership Recommendations.
- 1966: APPENDIX III Report prepared by the ICAS Select Panel on Weather Modification; “Present and Future Plans of Federal Agencies in Weather-Climate Modification,” dated June 20, 1966
- 1966: APPENDIX IV Memorandum for Dr. Homer E. Newel1 from J. Herbert Hollomon, Chairman, ICAS, Subject: National Weather Modification Program, dated June 21, 1966
- 1966: APPENDIX V NASA Panel to Study Weather Modification Activities; Membership, Chronology of Meetings, and a Compilation of Supporting Material used by the Panel
- 1966: APPENDIX VI Budget Recommendations and Trends for a National Weather Modification Program
1966 – NASA: A Recommended National Program in Weather Modification – A report to the Independent Committee for Atmospheric Sciences (ICAS) by Homer E. Newell – Associate administrator for Space Science and Applications, NASA, Washington, DC.
In 1966, a report from NASA to ICAS (Independent Committee for Atmospheric Sciences of the National Academy of Sciences, NAS) was the first step in establishing a national Weather modification program that would ultimately involve multiple federal agencies. The report focused on four initial agencies: ESSA, NSF, NASA, and the Dept. of Interior’s Bureau of Reclamation.
Under Recommended Principals it was noted that (a) each agency would be independently funded while stressing inter-agency cooperation in research. Independent funding of agencies could make the program less conspicuous and more difficult for Congress to defund. Also, new agencies could be brought on board without high profile budget hearings. (b) A designated “central” agency – while having responsibility for focusing the national program – would not have any real authority to implement programs, leaving those decisions to probable unidentified civilian lobbyists and DoD “stakeholders”.
Although the theme of the ICAS report is in the context of protecting water, agriculture, forests, lands and natural resources, the knowledge gained from climate manipulation was of more immediate interest to the military and their industrial complex.
Thirty years following the creation of the Nation Program in Weather Modification, the US Air Force published a document (“Owning The Weather in 2025” ) establishing that federal agencies involved in the National Weather Modification program are under tacit authority of the Department of Defense.
Owning the Weather in 2025 – Opening Statement: Current technologies that will mature over the next 30 years will offer anyone who has the necessary resources the ability to modify weather patterns and their corresponding effects, at least on the local scale. Current demographic, economic, and environmental trends will create global stresses that provide the impetus necessary for many countries or groups to turn this weather-modification ability into a capability.
In the United States, weather-modification will likely become a part of national security policy with both domestic and international applications. Our government will pursue such a policy, depending on its interests, at various levels. These levels could include unilateral actions, participation in a security framework such as NATO, membership in an international organization such as the UN, or participation in a coalition. Assuming that in 2025 our national security strategy includes weather-modification, its use in our national military strategy will naturally follow. Besides the significant benefits an operational capability would provide, another motivation to pursue weather-modification is to deter and counter potential adversaries.
In this paper we show that appropriate application of weather-modification can provide battlespace dominance to a degree never before imagined. In the future, such operations will enhance air and space superiority and provide new options for battlespace shaping and battlespace awareness.1 “The technology is there, waiting for us to pull it all together;”2 in 2025 we can “Own the Weather
Case Study 2
A 1986 Critique of the 1966 National Weather Modification Initiative
The Evolution of a Weather Modification R&D program Into a Military Weapons System
This Federation of American Scientists document appears as a draft intended as a critique of the US Weather Modification Program that the authors characterizes as hijacked into a military weapons system.
For over 100 years, experts and authors were advocating geoengineering projects warm the arctic. The public, at large, was entertained by these concepts even when suggestions to detonate hydrogen bombs over the north pole were advocated by a nationally recognized weather expert in 1962.
It’s revealing that initial proposals to solve the newly discovered CO2 “warming” problem had less to do with cutting back on carbon emissions and more to do with a rush to release toxic atmospheric aerosols without first, researching the hazards. The specter of polluting the atmosphere, blocking sunlight and causing the release of huge volumes of CO2 from the jet aircraft aerosol sorties is an obvious public health and strategic concern that requires years of research that the government was unwilling to legislate and fund. Therefore, the impatience with which these chemical aerosol schemes were promoted suggests that emergency steps to cool the planet with aerosols was never the primary mission.
In 1962, Geoenginnering efforts to warm the arctic were widely entertained but in 1966 it was top priority to prevent the arctic from warming by even one degree.
Trojan Horse?: Under the military’s vision to Own the Weather Weather in 2025 atmospheric warming with ionospheric and plasma weapons is an established capability. The numerous agencies inside the National Weather and Climate Modification program are actively guarding the military’s aerosol and energy weapons program with stiff denials to the public and media whenever the issue of “chemtrails” is a story on local radio or TV stations.
It’s unacceptable that the UN/IPCC continue to push CO2 as the cause for climate change but refuse to acknowledge the military has been actively engaged in climate modification since the mid 1990’s?
An abrupt reversal of policy from promoting arctic climate mediation to preventing Global Warming resulted in ideas that both polluted the atmosphere AND became a source of Global Warming.
Just as the ICAS/NASA National Weather Modification program is being formalized the record shows most ideas to cool the planet suddenly involve bazaar schemes to spray or disburse particles, biology and dust into the atmosphere and oceans. These are the same people who – just a few months earlier, were eagerly lining up to hear Wexler talk about ways to warm the planet with hydrogen bombs, destruction of the OZONE and orbital particles.
While most of us realize that many of these proposals from respected experts would be catastrophic to the environment, not all of these draconian ideas have been rejected, even as increasing evidence determines that deploying chemicals into the atmosphere does more harm than good.
Deployment of geoengineering aerosols as observed in practice for two decades is now regarded as a source of global warming – not a fix.:
Geoengineering Aerosols Are Warming the Atmosphere and Are a Source of Global Warming
In 1999, Climate Scientist, Joyce Penner published a study that determined Jet Aircraft Contrails and high Cirrus clouds produce a net warming of surface temperatures. Dr. Penner’s status as a climate scientist on the UN International Panel on Climate Change implies a consensus on the issue of contrails and high thin couds warming the atmosphere to affect climate change. (Article)
“It can be seen from this model that the results of artificial aerosol introduction into the lower atmosphere can be of a magnitude quite on par with the extraordinary impacts projected by even modest and conservative global warming models upon humans in the near future. As the model presented herein is intended to be reasonably conservative, the impact of the aerosol operations could be much greater than these results show. It is advised that the citizens consider the viability and merit of this model in the examination of the global warming issue, and that they openly take aggressive action to halt the intentional aerosol operations.
This paper is late in its offering, as my availability for continued research at this level is limited. I am nevertheless hopeful that the information can be evaluated and assimilated into the many rationales and arguments that have developed over the last decade to cease the intentional alteration of the atmosphere of our planet.” – Cliff Carnicom Complete study
Geoengineering Proposals to Warm the Arctic Are Replaced by Fear of Global Warming
- 1965; President’s Science Advisory Committee, United States; Proposal: Investigated injecting condensation or freezing nuclei into the atmosphere to counteract the effects of increasing carbon dioxide.
- 1977; Cesare Marchetti, Italian industrial physicist; Coined the term “geoengineering” and proposed sequestering CO2 in the deep ocean.
- 1983; Stanford Penner, A. M. Schneider, and E. M. Kennedy, American physicists; Suggested introducing small particles into the atmosphere to reflect more sunlight back into space.
- 1988; John H. Martin, American oceanographer; Proposed dispersing a relatively small amount of iron into appropriate areas of the ocean to create large algae blooms that could take in enough atmospheric carbon to reverse the greenhouse effect and cool Earth.
- 1989; James T. Early, American climatologist suggested deflecting sunlight by 2 percent with a $1 trillion to $10 trillion “space shade” placed in Earth orbit.
- 1990; John Latham, British cloud physicist; Proposed seeding marine stratocumulus clouds with seawater droplets to increase their reflectivity and longevity.
- 1992; NAS Committee on Science, Engineering, and Public Policy proposed adding more dust to naturally occurring stratospheric dust to increase the net reflection of sunlight.
- 1998: International Space Station (ISS): The first modular component of the International Space Station (ISS) was launched and is the current (in 2012) habitable artificial satellite in low Earth orbit following the Salyut, Almaz, Skylab and Mir. (1998 ISS mission consistent with same year increase in jet aerosol public observations and complaints) The stated function of the SSI is to provide an international space platform for research and experimentation in the fields of biology, human biology, physics, astronomy, meteorology (weather) and other fields.
- 2010: Geoengineer, David Keith (AAAS Meeting) proposal to use jet aircraft to spray Sulfur dioxide and aluminum nano-particles into the atmosphere to reflect sunlight back into space.
In 1968, Gordon J. F. MacDonald authored a chapter in “Unless Peace Comes“ where he correctly predicted that future means of obtaining national objectives by force hinges on man’s ability to control and manipulate the environment of planet Earth.
“When achieved, this power over his environment will provide man with a new force capable of doing great and indiscriminate damage. Our present primitive understanding of deliberate environmental change makes it difficult to imagine a world in which geophysical warfare is practised. Such a world might be one in which nuclear weapons were effectively banned and the weapons of mass destruction were those of environmental catastrophe. As I will argue, these weapons are peculiarly suited for covert or secret wars.”
“To consider the consequences of environmental modification in struggles among nations, we need to consider the present state of the subject and how postulated developments in the field could lead, ten to fifty years from now, to weapons systems that would use nature in new and perhaps unexpected ways. “
More Than Owning the Weather in 2025
The confidence and enthusiasm expressed in the USAF 1996 document: Owning the Weather in 2025 was supported by the advent of scalar weapons technologies during the Reagan Star War years. The document promises: “weather-modification can provide battlespace dominance to a degree never before imagined. The “never before imagined” comment speaks directly to the HAARP ionospheric heater facility, the Bernard Eastlund patents and military strategies for global military dominance. This scenario of weather control harkens to the predictive warning from Gordon MacDonald in chapter in the book: Unless Peace Comes: How to Wreck the Environment. Source
Timeline for Owning the Weather: From 1987-1992 ATPI scientists build on Bernard Eastlund’s patents for development of new weapon capabilities
In 1994 ATPI is bought by E-Systems with a contract to build the biggest ionospheric heater in the world (HAARP). — In 1995, Raytheon bought E-Systems and old APTI patents. — In 1996 the Air Force publishes: Owning The Weather in 2025
In his 2011 book, Here on Earth: A Natural History of the Planet, scientist and author, Tim Flannery reminds us that proposals to melt the Icecaps were advanced after World War II by reputable figures including the first director-general of UNESCO (Julian Huxley-1946), by a top official at the U.S. Weather Bureau, and by a Russian oil engineer Petr Mikhailovich Borisov. Scientific conferences debated the merits, while mining and energy corporations contemplated the use of nuclear detonations in the extraction of coal and oil.
Reputable figures in the international community saw an opportunity to detonate nuclear weapons as a novel and constructive way to geoengineer the Arctic. The prevailing rationale to justify method included: (1) The arctic is nearly too cold to be habitable by humans (2) The polar ice cap blocks valuable shipping lanes. (3) The expanses of frigid water up North contributes to uncomfortably cold winters in many countries. (4) difficulty of drilling for oil through ice.
The idea was publicly floated as a “peaceful use” of atomic weapons.
Flannery offers this example as evidence of humanity’s seeming propensity for hastening its own extinction.
Here on Earth: A Natural History of the Planet – By Tim Flannery. Book Reviewby Mark Engler
Russian Oil engineer, P.M. Borisov’s Proposed Method of Melting the Arctic Icecap
Borisov’s idea: If the Arctic ice is once melted much less of the sun’s radiation will be reflected out into space and therefore the arctic ice cap will not re-form. An ice-free Arctic Ocean would be a great boon to oceanic shipping, especially between Europe and East Asia. Much land in northern Canada and Siberia would be freed of permafrost and made suitable for agriculture. Borisov believed that an ice-free Arctic Ocean would lead to increased evaporation of water and hence increased rainfall worldwide, including the region of Sahara Desert leading to grass growing there. Borisov considers all of the impacts of the melting of the Arctic ice cap to be beneficial. He asserts that the melting of the Greenland ice cap would raise sea levels at a rate of only 1.5 to 2 mm per year.
This scheme was taken seriously by Soviet climatologists. Two conferences were held in Leningrad in the early 1960′s following an initial meeting in Moscow by the Presidium of the USSR Academy of Sciences in 1959. Borisov’s suggestions to warm the arctic included:
- Covering great areas of the Arctic with black powders such as coal dust (G. Veksler, 1959) (Carbon Black?)
- Dispersing the cloud cover over the central Arctic Basin (D. Fletcher, 1958) (Geoengineering Aerosols?)
- Deepening of the Thomson Sill (V.N. Stepanov, 1963)
- Covering the water surface with a monomolecular film (M. Budyko, 1962)
- Installations to direct warmer Atlantic water into the Kara Sea (V.P. P’yankov, 1965)
- Pumping cold Arctic water into the Pacific to draw warm Atlantic water into the Arctic Basin (P.M. Borisov, c. 1968)
This concept also required construction of a dam across the Bering Strait. Source: P.M. Borisov, “Can we Control the Arctic Climate?”, Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, March, 1969, pp. 43-48.
In a related scheme, a proposal was floated to store nuclear waste in the Antarctic. The plan would allow specially designed canisters of hot radioactive waste to melt down through the ice until it reached the “ice-rock interface” where it would supposedly remain in cold storage for 250,000 years.
The following Timeline is from the book, “Angels Don’t Play This HAARP” Advances in Tesla Technology by Jeanne Manning and Dr. Nick Begich and contains disturbing facts about the little known history of our Government’s use of scalar technologies to modify the weather. Additional events and links were inserted in 2012 to update the list.
Timeline of public and covert testing and development of energy weapons
- 1886-8: Nikola Tesla invents system of Alternating Current power source and transmission system. As 60-pulse-per-second (hertz) AC power grids spread over the land, Earth’s resonance frequency will eventually dance to a different beat than her usual 7-8 hertz .
- 1900: Tesla applies for patent for a device to transmit Electrical Energy “Through the Natural Mediums”. U.S. Patent #787,412 issued in 1905
- 1924: Confirmation that radio waves bounce off ionosphere (electrically-charged layer starting at altitude of 50 kilometers).
- 1938: Scientist proposes to light up night sky by electron gyrotron heating from a powerful transmitter.
- 1940: Tesla announces “death ray” invention.
- 1945: Atomic bomb tests begin 40,000 electromagnetic pulses to follow.
- 1952: W.O. Schumann identifies 7.83 hertz resonant frequency of the earth.
- 1958: Van Allen radiation belts discovered (zones of charged particles trapped in earth’s magnetic field) 2,000+ miles up. VA Belt violently disrupted with nuclear detonations
- 1958: Project Argus, U.S. Navy explodes 3 nuclear bombs in Van Allen belt.
- 1958: As far back as 1958, the chief White House adviser on weather modification, Captain Howard T. Orville, said the DoD was studying “ways to manipulate the charges of the Earth and sky and so affect the weather by using an electronic beam to ionise or de-ionise the atmosphere over a given area.
- 1960: Series of weather disasters begin.
- 1961 – Project Skywater – Bureau of Reclamation (water) cloud seeding project funded by Congress.
- 1961: Copper needles dumped into ionosphere as “telecommunications shield”.
- 1961: Scientists propose artificial ion cloud experiments. In 1960′s the dumping of chemicals (barium powder etc.) from satellites/rockets began.
- 1961-62: Soviets and USA blast many EMPs in atmosphere, 300 megatons of nuclear devices deplete ozone layer estimated at 4%.
- 1962: Launch of Canadian satellites and start of stimulating plasma resonances by antennas within the space plasma.
- 1966, June, Report to ICAS by ICAS Select Panel – Chair, Gordon JF MacDonald. “Future plans of Federal Agencies in Weather and Climate Modification.”
- 1966, Nov, report from NASA to ICAS (Independent Comm. for Atmospheric Sciences of the Nat. Academy of Sciences, NAS) was first step in establishing a National Weather Modification program
- 1966: Gordon J. F. MacDonald publishes military ideas on environmental engineering. MacDonald was Chair of the ICAS Select Panel on Weather and Climate Modification.
- 1960′s: In Wisconsin, US Navy Project Sanguine lays ELF antennae.
- 1968: Moscow scientists tell the West that Soviets pinpointed which pulsed magnetic field frequencies help mental and physiological functions and which do harm.
- 1968: Gordon JF MacDonald authors chapter in book: “Unless peace Comes – a scientific forecast of new weapons” MacDonald was Chair of the ICAS Select Panel on Weather and Climate Modification.
- 1969: Hail Suppression Data from Western North Dakota, 1969–1972 South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, Rapid City.
- 1972: First reports on “ionospheric heater” experiments with high frequency radio waves, at Arecibo. 100-megawatt heater in Norway built later in decade; can change conductivity of auroral ionosphere.
- 1972: Potential Value of Satellite Cloud Pictures in Weather Mod. Projects – Report prepared for NASA by Institute of Atmospheric Sciences South Dakota School of Mines and Technology Rapid City.
- 1973: Documentation that launch of Skylab and associated rocket exhaust gases `’halved the total electron content of the ionosphere for three hours.
- 1973: Recommendations for study of Project Sanguine’s biological effects denied by Navy.
- 1974: United Nations General Assembly bans environmental warfare. ENMOD
- 1974: High-frequency experiments at Plattesville, Colorado; Arecibo, Puerto Rico; and, Armidale, New South Wales heat “bottom side of ionosphere”.
- 1974: Experiments airglow brightened by hitting oxygen atoms in ionosphere with accelerated electrons.
- 1975: Evaluation of Monte Carlo Tests of Effectiveness of Cloud Seeding on Growing Season Rainfall in North Dakota.
- 1975: Stanford professor Robert Helliwell reports that VLF from power lines is altering the ionosphere.
- 1975: U. S. Senator Gaylord Nelson forces Navy to release research showing that ELF transmissions can alter human blood chemistry.
- 1975: Pell Senate Subcommittee urges that weather and climate modification work be overseen by civilian agency answerable to U.S. Congress. No action taken.
- 1975: Soviets begin pulsing “Woodpecker” ELF waves, at key brainwave rhythms. Eugene, Oregon, one of locations where people were particularly affected.
- 1976: Drs. Susan Bawin and W. Ross Adey show nerve cells affected by ELF fields.
- 1977: Environmental Impacts of Precipitation Management – Inferences to Project Skywater
- 1979: Launch of NASA’s third High-Energy Astrophysical Observatory causes large-scale, artificially-induced depletion in the ionosphere. Plasma hole caused by “rapid chemical processes” between rocket exhaust and ozone layer.” …“ionosphere was significantly depleted over a horizontal distance of 300 km for some hours.”
- 1979: Annotated Bibliography of Predictor Variables for Weather Modification Applications – Funded by NSF Grant ATM 79-05007 pub., Illinois State Water Survey, Urbana.
- 1985: Bernard J. Eastlund applies for patent “Method and Apparatus for Altering a Region in the Earth’s Atmosphere, ionosphere and/or Magnetosphere,” (First of 3 Eastlund patents assigned to ARCO Power Technologies Inc.)
- 1986: US Navy Project Henhouse duplicates Delgado (Madrid) experiment — very low-level, very-low-frequency pulsed magnetic fields harm chick embryos. 20
- 1987: In the later part of the decade the U.S. begins network of Ground Wave Emergency Network (GWEN) towers, each to generate Very Low Frequency (VLF) waves for defense purposes .
- 1987-92: Other APTI scientists build on Eastlund patents for development of new weapon capabilities.
- 1994: Military contractor E-Systems buys APTI, holder of Eastlund patents and contract to build biggest ionospheric heater in world (HAARP).
- 1994: Congress freezes funding on HAARP until planners increase emphasis on earth-penetrating tomography uses, for nuclear counter proliferation efforts. (Oil and gas exploration)
- 1995-1997: Public complaints accumulate across the US regarding unusual cloud formations and sudden increase in observable persistent jet contrails that appear unnaturally under dry atmospheric conditions. These observations are accompanied by complaints of biological specimens and web formations that appear to fall from the sky. Many instances of qualified lab analysis reveal high concentration of aluminum, barium and other elements that are consistent with DoD electromagnetic experiments
- 1995: Raytheon buys E-Systems and old APTI patents. The technology is now hidden among thousands of patents within one of the largest defense contractor portfolios.
- 1995: Congress budgets $10 million for 1996 under “nuclear counterproliferation” efforts for HAARP project.
- 1995: Test of patent number 5,041,834 to generate an Artificial Ionospheric Mirror (AIM), or a plasma layer in the atmosphere. The AIM is used like the ionosphere to reflect RF energy over great distances.
- 1994-6: Testing of first-stage HAARP (euphemistically named High frequency Active Auroral Research Program) equipment continues, although funding was frozen.
- 1996: HAARP scientists test the earth-penetrating tomography applications by modulating the electroject at Extremely Low Frequencies (ELF)
- 1998: Projected date for fully-operating HAARP system.
- 2009: Operation HAMP – Department of Homeland Security operation to Modify and Steer Hurricanes with Geoengineering Aerosols
- 2012: Celebrating 50 years of Success. A Compilation of highlights from the Institute of Atmospheric Sciences at South Dakota School of Mines & Technology Rapid City.
The World is Waking Up to State Crimes of Climate Warming and Violent Weather by Combinations of Powerful Electromagnetic Energy Weapons and Aerosol Climate Change Engineering
It was in the mid- 1990’s when the US public a were suddenly confronted with unexplained changes in the sky that included bazaar new cloud formations and new types of jet contrails that persisted in the skies for hours even while the relative humidity was very low at the altitudes where the jets were flying. These observed changes were coincident with events following the 1994 E-Systems purchase of APTI, also holder of plasma physicist, Bernard Eastlund’s patents and contracts to build the world’s largest ionospheric heater (HAARP).
The history of the 1966 National weather Modification Program and the coincidence of events around the time of bazaar new cloud formations is sufficient reason to pursue the relationship of persistent jet aerosols to the ionospheric heater experiments at the HAARP facility and Gakona, AK, Aricebo, PR and many more similar facilities brought online in recent years.
The ongoing depletion of earth’s protective OZONE layer is a known risk to manipulation of the ionosphere with powerfully heated beams of electromagnetic radiation. Pollution from the Shuttle missions, alone has accounted for rapid ozone depletion according to NASA’s own documents.
Further damage results when chemical aerosols deployed over either polar region traps heat in the troposphere resulting in a rise in surface temperatures to endanger normal formation of seasonal ice with an associated plunge in stratospheric temperatures into the range of -109 deg. F. with the formation of chemically contaminated ice crystals that react with sunlight to further deplete the OZONE.
From 2009 to 2012 persistent jet chemical aerosols are clearly observed over the North Polar regions on many satellite images and ground-based photographs. It is no surprise that NASA now reports new OZONE depletion in far northern latitudes where none was previously detected.
It’s no secret that government agencies, the military and commercial interests of the US and abroad have invested in a radical scalar system of weather modification that is now revealed to have far too many unintended negative consequences to sustain life on earth.
Continuation of this vast and terra-deforming aerosol geoengineering operation will only confirm that one agenda is to deplete the arctic ice – a concept that has been embraced by influential men, Oil companies and nations for nearly 100 years.
The government, military, IPCC, UN and corporate stakeholders can no longer pretend to be desperately concerned about global warming and climate change while the world is waking up to realize these same entities are participating in the deployment of electromagnetic weapons and aerosols of massive climate destruction as a monstrous and Orwellian hoax on humanity.
World Wide Watch Institute, 2014:
In the seas north of Russia and Alaska, expanded oil-and-gas development is already under way. The U.S. Department of Interior last month sold a record-breaking $2.6 billion in development bids throughout the Chukchi Sea, just above the Bering Strait. Additional sales are scheduled for 2010 and 2012. As companies move into the Arctic to search for energy reserves or to create new shipping lanes, the potential environmental impacts could be huge. Balton acknowledged that shifting ice and coastal erosion makes exploration and development risky. “It’s definitely a dangerous area to maneuver. An oil spill would be really hard to clean up,” he said. *** Continue
- 2012: Discovery Channel Airs Weather Control, Aerosols and Interview with Michael Murphy
- 2009: Operation HAMP – Department of Homeland Security operation to Modify and Steer Hurricanes with Geoengineering Aerosols
- 1968 – Unless Peace Comes – How to Wreck the Environment – Chapter by Gordon J.F. MacDonald
- 2011 – Here On Earth: A Natural History of the Planet – Flannery, 2011 – by Tim Flannery
- Discovery of Global Warming Roger Revelle – 1957 paper started the discussion even while warming the arctic was being considered.
- Coleman’s Corner : John Coleman – Meteorologist and original owner of the Weather Channel is an expert on the work of Oceanographer, Roger Revelle who – later in life – recanted his earlier conclusion that CO2 is a significant global warming gas..
- Stormy Weather – The Government’s Top-Secret Efforts To Control Mother Nature-12-22-2001 by Bob Fitrakis and Fritz Chess ColumbusAlive.com 12-22-2001
- Are Humans doomed to Destroy Themselves? Tim Fannery’s book: HERE ON EARTH A natural history of the planet
- Historical perspective on atmospheric engineering. A periodization, Régis Briday PhD Student at Centre Alexandre Koyré(PPT)
- Polar Eclipse; Village Voice article features May 1946 Mechanix Illustrated “using atomic bombs to warm the arctic”.
- Arctic oil rush: The new global petroleum race will shape Alaska’s future.
- HAARP.net Nick Begich Website – Angels Don’t Play this HAARP
- Global Research: Extensive Archives on Climate Change, Weather Modification and Chemtrails
- HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program)
- HAARP University( High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program).
- HAARP 101: The World’s Sexiest Energy Weapon
- HAARP 201: Timeline: An Animated History of Ionospheric Destruction
- HAARP 301: The Sonic Weapon of Vladimir Gavreau — Tesla, LRAD, and HAARP
- HAARP 401: Directed Energy Weapons 101: Infrasonic, Sonic, Microwave & Laser
- HAARP 501: Project Nimbus & The Fire of the Gods
- HAARP 601: HAARP + DARPA = Team Thundercats
- HAARP 701: Resonations from the Moon
- HAARP 801: Russian President wields Zombie Apocalypse weapon!
- HAARP 901: “Tales from the Crypt” Deleted Internet Pages
NikolaTesla, Inventor of the Death Ray, died in Jan, 1943 wherein the FBI took possession of his papers and documents.
After WWII, Operation “Overcast” (Later named opertion Paper Clip) was a US program to employ NAZI regime scientists in US laboratories.
The National Security Act, passed in 1947 Created the Central Intelligence Agency and made possible the rise of the military industrial complex
to increase opportunities for scientific experiments to be conducted without public knowledge or Congressional oversight.
In 1958, the military announced they were experimenting on the ionosphere with electronic beams for the purpose of manipulating the weather.
In 1962 Respected Meteolrologist Harry Wexler proposed geoengineering strategies to warm the planet.
In 1963 the National Academy of Scientists proposed formation of a panel to create a “National Weather and Climate Modification Program”.
In 1966 Plans to warm the arctic were abandoned without comment to be replaced with warnings that CO2 was already causing the atmosphere to get warmer.
This video introduces the article. Global Warming Linked to Advanced Climate Change Technology.
The title sounds provocative but NASA has concluded that man-made, persistent contrails are exacerbating global warming and could contribute to long-term changes in Earth’s climate.
The article explores the forgotten history of America’s National Weather and Climate Modification Program – Still in existance – and how it rapidly evolved into a military/civilian weather warfare program of mass destruction.
The documentation and subsequent critique reveals a program that went into rapid mission creep when the military became involved. The critique was drafted in 1986 by a member of the Union of Atomic Scientists.
The record shows that industrialists and their scientists have been looking for ways to warm the arctic for 100 years beginning in 1877 when Harvard geologist Nathaniel Shaler proposed diverting warm Atlantic water into the Arctic Sea.
Decades of arctic warming proposals followed until 1962 when respected MIT meteorologist, Harry Wexler proposed 3 schemes to increase the global temperature of the Earth by 1.7°C,:
(1) Detonate 10 hydrogen bombs in the arctic ocean to send ice crystals into the polar atmosphere
(2) Destroy the ozone layer by using aircraft to spray chlorine or bromine into the stratosphere .
(3) Launch dust particles into equatorial orbit to diffuse light to heat to warm the polar regions.
These ideas sound pretty frightening today, but in 1962 Wexler’s ideas were gaining traction and nobody “important” was calling him a lunatic. But following Wexler’s untimely death that same year the problem of how to warm the planet completely reversed polarity.
Suddenly – and without explanation – it was now imperative to find ways to cool the planet and to keep the atmosphere from warming.
The U-turn in national direction came about when a paper was published by oceanographer, Roger Revelle who claimed earth’s atmosphere was warming due to a buidup of carbon dioxide from burning coal back in the industrial age.
The new narrtive became “official” for media consumption in 1966 when Gordon MacDonald – Chairman of the new ICAS Select Panel on Weather and Climate Modification stated: “Carbon dioxide placed in the atmosphere since the start of the industrial revolution has produced an increase in the average temperature of the lower atmosphere of a few tenths of a degree Fahrenheit.”
Wexler’s proposals to warm the planet were never mentioned again but remained quietly popular with stakeholders in the oil and energy markets who had always seen vast opportunities for new shipping lanes and drilling as soon as the ice melted a bit.
In view of NASA’s position that man-made persistent contrails are exacerbating global warming – what are we to think?
If these man-made clouds are normal water vapor we have a problem that accelerates global warming. But If the problem can be fixed, and no governrnment authority has yet thought it was important enough to take immediate action we can reasonably assume that warming the climate with persistent contrails is a tolerable or even desired outcome.
And if If man-made clouds are revealed to be chemical aerosols deliberately sprayed into the atmosphere we can reasonably assume that heating the atmosphere is a hidden agenda inside a covert aerosol operation that mimmicks the appearance of a geoengineering plan to cool the planet. In reality, the chemical aerosol operations provide plausible deniablity to spectators that our benevolent government is secretly spraying the skies to test ways to mitigate global warming for the good of humanity.
This plausible deniaility is taught to us through media coverage of geoengineers lake David Keith who presents aerosol “cooling” strategies in frequent public appearances that are – in turn – presented as news in multiple media sources..
So, the agenda to warm the planet is cleverly hidden in plain sight disguised as an undisclosed but benevolent government program to test aerosol spraying to cool the planet if we should ever decide it’s necessary. Meanwhile, arctic ice continues to retreat despite decades of “testing”.
Aerosols are not the sole requirement in advanced climate change technology. High energy ionospheric heaters, Tesla Arrays, and exotic electromagnetic devices are required to interact with chemical aerosols in ways that normal water vapor contrails never could.
The SYFY channel debuted an interesting new series : “Joe Rogan Questions Everything” (except his sanity).
Rogan is dubiously promoted as a comedian drafted as a “science” TV show host but the effect is more like a “bad joke”.
In a pre-season interview, Rogan said he is determined to keep an open mind after which he tossed that promise in the dirt when he told his guest that his “science sucks”.
Brooks Agnew is an accomplished physicist who was invited to Rogan’s “weather weapons” show to present a scale model of how HAARP can modify the climate. Instead, Rogan joined Metabunk.org site manager, Mick West in a failed attempt to discredit Dr. Agnew’s presentation. I would not be surprised to learn Agnew is filing suit for Rogan’s rabid attempt at defamation.
If you listen closely you will hear Rogan and West greet each other with so much familiarity you might suspect they were life-long friends. After all, how else would an unqualified skeptic get invited to debunk a PhD physicist?
But corpse media keeps inviting Mick to provide the skeptics point of view on chemtrails and military weather weapons known to exist. Perhaps it’s because Mick West is nearly the last chemtrail skeptic left alive.
The final editing of the segment is so choppy it’s not clear who is responding to what question at key points – a completely botched production in more ways than one – no joke.
Is Joe Rogan waking up a little ? Do I sense a little cognitive dissonance?
Joe Rogan says we should stop worrying about ‘chemtrails’ while sewage is being dumped in the ocean?
Brooks Agnew, PhD
Raised in Pasadena, California, Dr. Brooks Agnew spent most of his youth hanging around Cal Tech and the folks who co-oped at Jet Propulsion Labs. He entered the Air Force in 1973 where he became an electronics engineer. After earning an honorable discharge he attended Brigham Young, Western Kentucky, and Tennessee Technological Universities. He has a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, a master’s degree in statistics, and a PhD in physics. He was a featured scientist in the 1997 Wendy Robbins documentary on HAARP, “Holes in Heaven.” He is currently the president and CEO of Vision Motor Cars, Incorporated designing and manufacturing affordable electric vehicles for highway use. (source)
Close inspection of satellite images and animation between 8/23 and 8/30/2005 reveals strong evidence that weather modification and intensification of Hurricane Katrina was achieved using atmospheric aerosol dumps to maximize damage to the fragile Louisiana Gulf coast and New Orleans.
Weather Modification under the DHS, Hurricane Aerosol Microphysics Program (HAMP)
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has been operating under operation “HAMP” to modify hurricanes. In a presentation to the American Meteorological Society, Joe Golden confirmed that tropical cyclones could be weakened or intensified depending on how aerosols are deployed withing the circulation. The deployment of “black carbon” was mentioned as an effective force multiplier to increase (weaponize) a storm’s intensity. Key comments from Joe Golden are captured on video *** complete article
Why is DHS dabbling in Hurricanes? The real question is why does DHS exist at all?. The concept of Homeland Security is repugnant and echoes the brutal fascist years of Nazi Germany.
Related Articles: HERE
In the video below, forecaster Robert Ricks comments on Hurricane Katrina and his surprise at the sudden intensification of the storm. Intuitively, Ricks uses the familiar cliche’s, “War Zone” and “Ground Zero” to describe a feeling that New Orleans had been under “attack”. How right he was.
Youtube Channel operator “Suspicious Observers” (S0) is a skilled Space Weather reporter. Famous for his 3 minute updates on planetary alignments, earthquake watch, solar flares and the health of Earth’s atmosphere, S0 has attracted an audience 60,000 subscribers including astrophysicists, astronomers and even NASA scientists.
Occasionally S0 publishes a video overview explaining his interpretation of events on which NASA is not yet willing comment.
This 12/9/2012 video was released three days before the 12/12 Mayan Calendar doomsday forecast.
S0’s observations are startling – including his question to NASA about the secret chemtrail spraying.
In this video S0 includes a segment showing heavy chemtrail spraying over his own neighborhood in the northeast USA.