New Documents Prove Sandy Hook School Closed Months Before Alleged Massacre Reply

Stunning new evidence SANDY HOOK School was closed months before alleged “massacre”

Posted on June 18, 2018 by Dr. Eowyn

We are told that on December 14, 2012, a lone gunman, Adam Lanza, went to Sandy Hook Elementary School (SHES) in Newtown, Connecticut, where in the space of 11 minutes, shot and killed 20 first-graders and 6 adults.

We are also told  that after the massacre, SHES relocated to an empty school in neighboring Monroe, CT — Chalk Hill Middle School at 375 Fan Hill Rd. — until a new swanky SHES was rebuilt with the $50 million from the state of Connecticut as a result of the shooting massacre.

It turns out that students and staff had already moved to Chalk Hill school months before the alleged massacre, which leads to this question:

If Sandy Hook students had already moved to Chalk Hill school in Monroe, who were the children and teachers allegedly murdered by Adam Lanza in Newtown on December 14, 2012?

Continue reading at Fellowship of the Minds

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s