Who Controls the Funding Controls the “Science “
Welcome to the Orwellian world of temperature adjustments and climate alarmism.
Sit up straight and buckle up tight, because this is consensus science as brought to you by Big Brother. (Source)
Research Team Slams Global Warming Data In New Report: “Not A Valid Representation Of Reality… Totally Inconsistent With Credible Temperature Data”
The conclusive findings of this research are that the three GAST data sets are not a valid representation of reality. In fact, the magnitude of their historical data adjustments, that removed their cyclical temperature patterns, are totally inconsistent with published and credible U.S. and other temperature data. Thus, it is impossible to conclude from the three published GAST data sets that recent years have been the warmest ever –despite current claims of record setting warming.
Finally, since GAST data set validity is a necessary condition for EPA’s GHG/CO2 Endangerment Finding, it too is invalidated by these research findings.
(Abstract Report – PDF)
- What Is The Average Global Temperature?
- The Global Warming Pause Explained
- Roy Spencer’s Prediction
- Major correction to satellite data shows 140% faster warming since 1998
- A satellite-derived lower tropospheric atmospheric temperature dataset using an optimized adjustment for diurnal effects
- FAQ about the RSS V4.0 TLT Update
- Systematic Destruction Of The Temperature Record
- Study Finds Temperature Adjustments Account For ‘Nearly All Of Recent Warming’ In Climate Data Sets
- On the Validity of NOAA, NASA and Hadley CRU Global Average Surface Temperature Data
- New Satellite Data Still Shows Less Global Warming Than Climate Models
- How They airbrushed out the Inconvenient Pause