UPDATE: City of Orlando Public Records Available Online (MORE)
On June 20th, Judge Andrew Napolitano reported that he agreed with the FBI report summary that clearly states nobody was shot until 0513 HRS in the morning of June 12th after the Swat Team breached an external wall with controlled demolition.
On 6/22 Napolitano retracted his conclusion that “nobody was shot” – not based on the FBI summary report but from weak testimony offered from alleged victims (or crisis actors) who survived to claim they were shot, wounded and bleeding for hours prior to 0513. But examining the video below at 2 minutes reveals a female victim bandaged at the knee with no limp, sign of blood or physical trauma other than what appears to be a “theatrical” bandage.
Napolitano obfuscated the issue of his own lost credibility by ignoring the FBI summary and switching gears to dwell on how the Justice Department had seriously compromised its credibility by scrubbing references to Islam from the transcripts of the Orlando terrorist’s 911 calls and then reversed course. It’s obvious to anyone paying attention to these contrived shootings that somebody got to Napolitano to change his story.
- TRUNEWS: Judge Napolitano: “Nobody died until 05:13 in the morning”
- Daily Mail: Police chief admits officers may have shot some of the VICTIMS
- FBI Report – Pulse Shooting – 6/20/2016:
- FBI Report – Pulse Shooting – 6/20/2016: (Archive)
- OPD PULSE Redacted Incident Narrative by Assignment 6-17-2016
- OPD PULSE Redacted Incident Narrative by Assignment 6-17-2016 (original link)
- Screaming, Moaning and Shots Fired – 911 calls From Inside Club Reveal Terror of Orlando Shooting.
- Radar Online Post of OPD Incident Narrative. (PDF)
- PULSE Zoning Violation – Located Inside 1,000 Feet from Christ Church Orlando
- PULSE Zoning Violation – Located Inside 1,000 Feet of Christ Church, ORL
- Christ Church Orlando Statement of Proximity at 600 Feet.