Teen Deserved to Be Killed For Being Suicidal?
Nine Police Officers Open Fire – Spray Bullets Into Homes and Cars
On April 26, activist, Kali Blount uses barbed parody to highlight recklessly killing of gainesville teenager – Robert Dentmond – by 9 police officers from the Alachua County Sheriff and Gainesville Police departments.
Gainesville Police endanger Majestic Oaks residents as nine officers fire multiple rounds in the dark as they shoot to kill 16 YO boy with fake gun.
Were ASO or GPD wearing body cameras or was the event recorded by law enforcement?
Did Dentmond’s sister, family members or friends know the gun was fake before police arrived?
Did Police rush to judgment by overlooking an opportunity to ask questions of family or friends about Denton’s alleged weapon to possibly discover the gun was fake?
Is it true, according to witness remarks, that police denied Dentmond’s sister an opportunity to intervene in order to talk Dentmond into cooperating?
Why did police resort to using tenant-owned vehicles (truck) as a barricade to possible gunfire instead of using their own resources?
Why did police endanger community residents by firing multiple rounds into private vehicles and through exterior walls, narrowly missing residents inside their homes and causing significant private property damage?
Why did GPD and Sheriff choose not to use at least one of several armored vehicles designed for such an event in order to protect officers and safety of the general public as they approached a possibly armed suspect?
How will authorities compensate or “heal” tenants and families who were terrorized by the massive police shooting that killed a 16 YO boy known by the Majestic Oaks community as a peaceful teenager?
If mental health is an issue how can the public be assured that police officers are not mentally disturbed to the point of being “trigger-happy” or racist?
- 5/2: Dentmond 911 call and text messages released
- 4/30: Day of Healing? -Gainesville community celebrates life of 16-year-old shot and killed by law enforcement
- FAILED MEETING – ACSO, GPD Host Community Meeting In Response to Shooting ended early when attendees were not given opportunity to speak. Sheriff Darnell discredited the vocal minority by incorrectly labeling them as “outsiders”. The meeting was more likely ended early to avoid having to answer questions about how police ended up shooting parked cars and firing rounds into occupied apartments. After watching the meeting, I could find no compelling reason to end the meeting due to alleged “outsiders”.
- News4Jax: Gainesville teen was holding fake gun when shot
- Officers and Deputies involved in shooting death of 16-year-old identified:
- Black Lives Matter
- Florida 16-year-old with fake gun shot dead by police after standoff
- Officers and Deputies involved in shooting death of 16-year-old identified
- In honor of Robert Desmond’s wrongful death is it time to form a CIVILIAN POLICE REVIEW BOARD?
- Police killed record number of Americans under Obama’s watch in 2015 – without a single cop being convicted.
- Black Student Kofi Adu Brempong Shot in head by UF Campus SWAT Team
- In His Own Home – Synopsis: UF Campus Swat Team Shoots Kofi Adu Brempong in the Head in his Own Home.
- Documentary: In His Own Home – UF Campus Swat Team Shooting of Kofi Adu Brempong
- 4/28: St. Petersburg Florida Police Killed 3 Black Girls and are Covering it up. UHURU Movement Protest
- Video: St. Petersburg Florida Police Killed 3 Black Girls and are Covering it up. UHURU Movement Protest