11/25/2015 – Former KLM Pilot, Willem Felderhof is interviewed on the Richie Allen Show.
Points of Interest from Felderhof:
- The High-bypass turbofan engine cannot produce a persistent contrail.
- Chemtrails are mostly sprayed from nozzles located near the engine exhaust.
- Interior photos of barrels inside aircraft are FAA weight and balance testing – not apparatus used in chemtrails tankers.
- Low-cost airlines are financially blackmailed to spray chemtrails.
- Contrary to popular intuition, commercial pilots are seldom aware of chemtrails until challenged to process what they see by people they trust.