♦ Secret terrorist training camps in Nevada exposed by Seymour Hersh in 2012 Could now be training ISIS for terrorist attacks inside the United States.
♦ Who is Really Behind ISIS?: Investigative Journalist, Dan Raviv Exposes ISIS as ISRAELI SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE (article)
♦ ISIS (aka CIA/Israel) claims responsibility for attack on cartoon exhibition in Garland Texas.
♦ Seymour Hersh “Our Men in Iran” (New Yorker Article)
“Five Iranian nuclear scientists have been assassinated since 2007. M.E.K. spokesmen have denied any involvement in the killings, but early last month NBC News quoted two senior Obama Administration officials as confirming that the attacks were carried out by M.E.K. units that were financed and trained by Mossad, the Israeli secret service.”
♦ Special Ops Officer Blows Whistle on CIA Funded ISIS Through Swiss Bank Accounts. (Dave Hodges)
♦ Fifth Column Insurgents Inside of the United States – (Dave Hodges)
CIA Sponsored ISIS and Jade Helm Connection – The Fifth Column Invasion of America
Most countries who have Fifth Column forces within their country, are normally only dealing with a single force. The United States is dealing with multiple insurgent forces at the same time.
1. Yesterday, I reviewed Judicial Watch’s revelation regarding an ISIS base camp 8 miles from El Paso and that these ISIS members are making their way across our border with the help of the drug cartel coyotes.
2. For the past three years, I have documented the presence of foreign troops on our soil who are training for martial law.
3. In the summer of 2014, I documented how the Border Patrol were ordered by DHS to ignore MS-13 members who were crossing the border. MS-13 is utilized by the Sinoloa Cartel as assassins who primarily target uncooperative public officials and journalists.
As if the presence of these three insurgent groups inside of the United States was not bad enough, we are witnessing the development of two more insurgent groups and the government and its intelligence operations are doing nothing to interdict these two major threats to national security.
4. We are now witnessing ISIS recruiters operating domestically as they are recruiting American college students.
5. The massive refugee resettlement programs, run by the UN, through the State Department threaten to undermine domestic tranquility in at least 190 cities. The State Department is a s”dirty” as dirty can be. Of course, what would one expect after several years of leadership under Hillary Clinton?
# # #