Ken Caldeira keeps forgetting that when he worked at a Government weapons lab he discussed “adding pathogens to the clouds” to wage chemical and germ warfare on civilian populations.
By Patrick Roddie – 5/9/2015 – STOPSPRAYINGUS-SF
I’m worried about my BFF, Ken Caldeira. Perhaps he huffs nano particulate aluminum, because he keeps forgetting that when he worked at a Government weapons lab he discussed “adding pathogens to the clouds” to wage chemical and germ warfare on civilian populations.
Now his job is to sell the public on the idea that we may have no option but to spray “toxic” chemicals over the entire planet – a decades long covert program that has ramped up to insane levels in recent years.
I questioned him at San Francisco’s Commonwealth Club on May 8th, 2015, the AAAS Annual Meeting in San Jose on February 14th, 2015 and in Berkeley on May 9th, 2013.
It slipped his mind until I played the audio back to him. He also got rather irate and told me to f*** off. (at 8 minutes and 45 seconds in the video.)
Anyway, here are the links to the documents I reference in the video.
- Photophoretic levitation of engineered aerosols for geoengineering – David W. Keith (2010)
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for nano particulate aluminum
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for barium salts
- US Air Force’s “Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025”
- Operation Popeye:
- Manhattan Project:
- Raytheon’s Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming patent
- The US Navy’s Powder contrail generator patent
- Respiratory Disease Surpasses Stroke As Third Leading Cause of Death
- McCampbell Analytics:
- Ken Calderia:
- Alan Robock: