SECRET WAR of ECO-TERRORISM?
By Harold Saive – 7/14/2014 1 PM ET
This story to be updated as data becomes available
Despite three days of wildfire evidence via Terra and Aqua satellite beginning July 12th, no significant corporate media reports could be located.
As of this posted date/time, wildfire reports from southern California and Oklahoma also appear to be under-reported and found mainly on open-source, alternative media sites.
NOTE: Recent evidence confirms the ongoing criminal assault of covert climate engineering contains chemical bromides that are known as destructive to earth’s protective ozone layer, allowing dangerous UV-B radiation to penetrate to the earth’s surface. The willful destruction of earth’s protective atmosphere is an immediate issue of National Security as destruction of ozone can only be interpreted as a deliberate act of eco-terrorism by foreign and/or domestic forces as a weapon against humanity affecting the health, safety and welfare American people and related global populations (Source)
7/15/2014 Satellite image shows wildfires extend from 97 to 130 deg. Long. Of interest is the entire area of wildfires has largely been devoid of normal clouds or man-made geoengineering aerosols for days. This observation suggests the exposure to unfiltered solar intensity could be related to the creation or intensity of the wildfires if ozone depletion is significant.
In any event, it’s curious that no attempt appears to be underway to deploy SRM (Solar Radiation Managemet) to mitigate the high daytime surface temperatures in order to assist firefighters in controlling these conflagrations.
Satellite images from previous days:
- Russian Wildfires (7/18) http://1.usa.gov/1mp2HT
- Russian Wildfires (7/17) http://1.usa.gov/1raitI2
- Russian Wildfires (7/16) http://1.usa.gov/1raiz2
- Russian Wildfires (7/15) http://1.usa.gov/1zEjFY1
- Russian Wildfires (7/14) http://1.usa.gov/1kUHuks
- Russian Wildfires (7/13) http://1.usa.gov/1kUHnFH
- Russian Wildfires (7/12) http://1.usa.gov/1jHFNwb
April 2014 reports but nothing in July as satellite evidence shows wildfires appear to be larger and possibly more numerous.
- Russian Wildfires http://en.itar-tass.com/russia/728824
- Russian Wildfires http://phys.org/news/2014-04-nasa-image-wildfire-outbreak-eastern.html
- Russian Wildfires http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_04_19/30-aircrafts-of-Russian-Emergency-Ministry-extinguish-wildfires-in-Far-East-Siberia-5759/
- Russian Wildfires http://indian.ruvr.ru/news/2014_04_19/EMERCOM-aircrafts-wildfires/
- Russian Wildfires http://1.usa.gov/1sci8GE