Interviewed with Cliff Carnicom offers 1,200 pages of research to support covert aerosol deployment into the atmosphere.
Background: Currently retired and working as an independent researcher at CarnicomInstitute with background Bereau of Land management, Forestry service, DoD/Gravitational modeling.
- Carnicom’s scientific background and career history
- Definition of Contrail
- Distinction between Contrials, Clouds and role of Aerosols
- Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering (SAG) is a myth. Jet aircraft cannot fly in the stratosphere because there is no air
- Dr. David Suzuki on Geoengineering for climate change
- In 2013 Suzuki says geoengineering may be necessary. Neither articles are backed by scientific investigation and appear to be only propaganda
- How to access 1200 pages of CLiff Carnicom’s Chemtrail research.
- Overview of Research – Classifications of Materials: (1) Ionizable Metallic Salts, (2) Sub-micron airborne filaments (2013), (3) Unusual biological components
- Covert operation: ie – Manhattan was a covert operation that worked
Richard Clements, Professor, Biology & Environmental Science at Chattanooga State University demonstrates the role of aerosols in formation of clouds.